Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

musicman

Game day music

95 posts in this topic

Honestly man, I've never been to a game. But music that strongly conveys emotion would be best. Bland typical music should be a no-no in my opinion. But I'm guessing JR "Don't want none o' that hippity hoppity kaboom kaboom sht, and no kill ya mama music." I don't blame him, the wine-and-cheesers might complain. To my understanding, you can get kicked out for getting excited, standing up when something good happens, cheering, and doing other things normal fans should do but I guess Charlotte is just different for some ****** reason...

m.A.A.d city instrumental...Kendrick Lamar....beautiful it is

Guys (or gals),

I am looking for suggestions on music to play for games. I would like suggestions for game time situations as we will having more music then ever being played at games. After a 1st down or a big run or catch. A sack or big stop on defense. In between plays, taking the field, etc. Great words that pump up the crowd to a powerful part of a song.

I ask that you take into consideration that it has to be played in front of families and kids. In saying that, it can be just a rocking part of a song or just the music (intrumental). Example: Marilyn Manson "Beautiful people", the intro 40 seconds is rocking. Great for a kick off. "Stand up" by Ludacris, just a 25 second part of the chorus. I've played "work hard, play hard" as an instrumental only.

You all get the idea. The Panthers and the NFL are trying to make the game day experience better for the fan, so I would love your input.

Thx, Vinny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO1PN9tpZQY

Surely you can find spots in the game for this sick beat, before kickoff definitely and other key moments

Ugh.

Not this thread again.

Every time it just becomes some stupid thread where everybody seems to think people care about what music they like before devolving into 3 people arguing about some crappy rap music for like ten pages

Then don't post in it...

I've always had an affinity for NFL films music. Intense, appropriate, neutral. Seems like a decent suggestion in my opinion.

1 person likes this

It's Time by Imagine Dragons - Used by the Carolina Hurricanes in essence to say it's game time.

Then don't post in it...

Your suggestion is being taken under advisement by our review board and will be responded to at our earliest possible convenience. Thank you for your input on this matter, and your know that your opinion is highly valued.

When I was at the Georgia dome they had a pretty good selection, also i like how at the Superdome in NO they start out each game with "Stand up and get crunk" by the ying yang twins. But, meh, just go with what you hear in other stadiums. One suggestion would be "Move B****" by Ludacris or "What's happenin" by the ying yang twins. A big stop on 3rd down, a sack, or just a big hit...play those and it'll get some people rowdy.