Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Well at least dook fans don't complain about officiating

27 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

It was a home game for louisville.

And if the referees were calling fouls like they should duke would have been in the double bonus within 5 minutes.

Slapping hacking traveling, every play.

Refa doing what they always do in the NCAA call it for the home team.

Posted · Report post

The bottom line is Louisville was the better team in the 2nd half. Yes, they were physical, aggressive, and probably got away with some fouls on their press. But those calls/no calls didn't make the difference. After halftime L'ville came out with a completely different passion than I've seen. Duke matched up well with them but didn't have the emotion to carry them through that Card 2nd half run.

If this game was played again next week, maybe a different story, but not last night.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Building Leaper' timestamp='1364773027' post='2182019']
You didnt put who actually said those things though. While i dont agree with the refs they were consistent. Slapping hacking grabbing was consistently not called up top. Stuff down low was called. Dukes fault for not taking advantage
[/quote]

[quote name='jamos14' timestamp='1364821884' post='2182371']
The bottom line is Louisville was the better team in the 2nd half. Yes, they were physical, aggressive, and probably got away with some fouls on their press. But those calls/no calls didn't make the difference. After halftime L'ville came out with a completely different passion than I've seen. Duke matched up well with them but didn't have the emotion to carry them through that Card 2nd half run.

If this game was played again next week, maybe a different story, but not last night.
[/quote]

Waaaaaaaa

Waaa

WaaaaaAAaaaaasaaaa
Wa

Posted · Report post

I thought I was pretty clear that L'ville outplayed Duke, no excuses. I guess you were to just too dense to realize.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='jamos14' timestamp='1364825933' post='2182412']
I thought I was pretty clear that L'ville outplayed Duke, no excuses. I guess you were to just too dense to realize.
[/quote]

All mrtd wants to do is cry like a baby, only way to get it in is to pretend he's mocking someone else. Don't mind the child.

Posted · Report post

Yea, i've realized.

Posted · Report post

When all is said and done I can still rest easy knowing Duke blew the doors off UNC at their house this year.

Posted · Report post

Typical dookies

Posted · Report post

[quote name='thatlookseasy' timestamp='1364827321' post='2182450']
Typical dookies
[/quote]

Typical the last 5 years right. What are we 9-2?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Building Leaper' timestamp='1364827470' post='2182458']
Typical the last 5 years right. What are we 9-2?
[/quote]

Typical dookie not forming complete sentences

Posted · Report post

I don't favor either team here, although I was rooting for Louisville... but I'm about as unbiased as you can get and I thought the game was called pretty evenly.

I saw missed calls that helped both teams. They were letting them play which I prefer.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Darth Biscuit' timestamp='1364828155' post='2182479']
I don't favor either team here, although I was rooting for Louisville... but I'm about as unbiased as you can get and I thought the game was called pretty evenly.

I saw missed calls that helped both teams. They were letting them play which I prefer.
[/quote]

"Letting them play" is never a favorable situation for Duke basketball.

They have to play slow, half court basketball and K absolutely must have constant dialogue with the officials.
1 person likes this