Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stankowalski

Well at least dook fans don't complain about officiating

jamos14    1,325

I thought I was pretty clear that L'ville outplayed Duke, no excuses. I guess you were to just too dense to realize.

toldozer    2,298

I thought I was pretty clear that L'ville outplayed Duke, no excuses. I guess you were to just too dense to realize.

All mrtd wants to do is cry like a baby, only way to get it in is to pretend he's mocking someone else. Don't mind the child.

Darth Biscuit    12,505

I don't favor either team here, although I was rooting for Louisville... but I'm about as unbiased as you can get and I thought the game was called pretty evenly.

I saw missed calls that helped both teams. They were letting them play which I prefer.

4Corners    2,007

I don't favor either team here, although I was rooting for Louisville... but I'm about as unbiased as you can get and I thought the game was called pretty evenly.

I saw missed calls that helped both teams. They were letting them play which I prefer.

"Letting them play" is never a favorable situation for Duke basketball.

They have to play slow, half court basketball and K absolutely must have constant dialogue with the officials.

• Pie 1

toldozer    2,298

Yeah Duke never runs, k only coaches one way. He doesnt tailor to team talent at all. Every Duke team plays exactly the same.

Harris Aballah    464

Can't believe no one pointed out that Duke beat Butler for the Championship in the exact same building. Which really was a home game for Butler.