Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chknwing

Louisville's Kevin Ware Suffers Gruesome Leg Injury During Elite Eight Match

29 posts in this topic

ok when you saw the topic "Louisville's Kevin Ware Suffers Gruesome Leg Injury During Elite Eight Match" and entered the thread, what did you think you were going to see, unicorns and flowers?

Eh, I get your point. But proper etiquette is to at least throw a *GRAPHIC* warning.

And I had already seen that picture, and I was watching the game live. I'm more saying this for some other poor soul that isn't expecting to see a dude's bone sticking out of his leg.

I thought I did something similar this past summer...only a few days before competing in the World's Longest Soccer Game. Fell while getting off of my boat. When I stood up in the water I looked at my leg and all I could see was about 3 inches of white and thought it was my shin sticking out. As it was, I had peeled the skin off instead and no break, but it was still enough to send me into shock for a bit. Fun times.

Somebody get that guy some milk!

ok when you saw the topic "Louisville's Kevin Ware Suffers Gruesome Leg Injury During Elite Eight Match" and entered the thread, what did you think you were going to see, unicorns and flowers?

Unicorns are deadly.

tumblr_m2yosqYdy61qhqow7o1_500.gif