Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stedman Bailey visiting Panthers today

49 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='L-TownCat' timestamp='1364841513' post='2182716']

As much as I try to keep up with the elite guys in college, by the time the season is drawing to a close, college B-ball is in full swing. I'm a Tar Heel what can I say? Sounds like a baller, but with those stats why is he projected lower than Tavon?
[/quote]

Potential isn't as high. He pretty much reached his ceiling (not a bad thing). His size and speed aren't the best. Projected as a slot recover only. I'd would take him in the 3rd if we had one, but especially in the 4th if he's there.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='carolina-chuck' timestamp='1364841833' post='2182721']

Potential isn't as high. He pretty much reached his ceiling (not a bad thing). His size and speed aren't the best. Projected as a slot recover only. I'd would take him in the 3rd if we had one, but especially in the 4th if he's there.
[/quote]

Can't believe this but I agree with Chuck.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='L-TownCat' timestamp='1364839331' post='2182686']
Seriously...Who?
[/quote]
Here' 3 games worth of targets and blocking plays he's involved in compressed in to 7 minutes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ci2K1xx6bmQ

Posted · Report post

certainly not our 1st pick even if we trade back. he's okay. it seems to be 5-6 better WRs ahead.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='cbully' timestamp='1364846587' post='2182782']
certainly not our 1st pick even if we trade back. he's okay. it seems to be 5-6 better WRs ahead.
[/quote]
Yeah definitely not saying our 1st pick

Posted · Report post

[quote name='koolkatluke' timestamp='1364841983' post='2182725']

Can't believe this but I agree with Chuck.
[/quote]

Thank you. Happy April Fool day :)

Posted · Report post

Either 2nd or 3rd round pick. Think he will be a good receiver and ST player. Defiantly slot or #2 WR. Best route runner and hands of all the wide receivers in the draft and makes the hard catches in traffic.

Posted · Report post

For some reason every time I say his name all I can think about is this guy

[img]http://www.cyclonefanatic.com/forum/attachments/off-topic/18016d1359934053-favorite-golfer-caddyshack-l5.jpg[/img]

I waaaant a hamburger, NO a cheeseburger. . I want a shake, I waaan. .

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Squirrel' timestamp='1364849271' post='2182828']
Either 2nd or 3rd round pick. Think he will be a good receiver and ST player. Defiantly slot or #2 WR. Best route runner and hands of all the wide receivers in the draft and makes the hard catches in traffic.
[/quote]

I wouldn't say that. Patton and Hopkins can put claim to that as well. Allen is a pretty good route runner to.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='koolkatluke' timestamp='1364849532' post='2182833']
I wouldn't say that. Patton and Hopkins can put claim to that as well. Allen is a pretty good route runner to.
[/quote]

I didnt a lot of scouts and pro's did. He is a player that people will say a few years ago from know that he was the steal of the draft.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Squirrel' timestamp='1364849966' post='2182841']

I didnt a lot of scouts and pro's did. He is a player that people will say a few years ago from know that he was the steal of the draft.
[/quote]

A lot of scouts have said the same about the other 3 guys as well.

Posted · Report post

Im a big advocate of drafting Bailey. 2nd round wouldnt bother me a bit. He just flat out makes plays. He will be a very good pro.