Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherMan89

Stedman Bailey visiting Panthers today

49 posts in this topic

Either 2nd or 3rd round pick. Think he will be a good receiver and ST player. Defiantly slot or #2 WR. Best route runner and hands of all the wide receivers in the draft and makes the hard catches in traffic.

I wouldn't say that. Patton and Hopkins can put claim to that as well. Allen is a pretty good route runner to.

I wouldn't say that. Patton and Hopkins can put claim to that as well. Allen is a pretty good route runner to.

I didnt a lot of scouts and pro's did. He is a player that people will say a few years ago from know that he was the steal of the draft.

I didnt a lot of scouts and pro's did. He is a player that people will say a few years ago from know that he was the steal of the draft.

A lot of scouts have said the same about the other 3 guys as well.

Im a big advocate of drafting Bailey. 2nd round wouldnt bother me a bit. He just flat out makes plays. He will be a very good pro.

I like Bailey, but it's hard not to think of him in terms of a consolation prize for not getting Tavon Austin.

I see him as a 3rd round prospect.

Seriously...Who?

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

Were bringing in a lot of receivers who produced a lot of production at their schools. Which is cool

he's in play at 14. you heard it here first.