Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nolan Nawrocki at it again.

152 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Seems like Nolan goes back to his same old friends who are "scouts" to give him all his inside info.

Watcha want to be they're all bitter old white guys with no hair, smoke cigars, live in Mississippi, and drive beat-up Ford Galaxie 500's?

Posted · Report post

First Cam, then RG3, and now Geno. This guys is either a complete dumbass, striving to be the Skip Bayless of NFL scouting, a racist piece of poo or all of the above.

So what is it?

Know how I know you've never read the writeup on RG3?

Here's a link: http://www.profootballweekly.com/prospects/player/robert-griffin-iii-10/

Spinning that writeup as racist would be a major stretch.

Posted · Report post

Can someone link the bob griffin one?

Edit: just read the rg3 one and nothing was that far out of place

Posted · Report post

Enter Mr. Scot. Well this thread is heading into deja vu territory rather quickly.

Posted · Report post

Can someone link the bob griffin one?

Look one post above yours B)

Posted · Report post

Sounds like he liked RG3 waaaaaay more than Geno and Cam. So far, if playoffs are the judge, Nolan is on top. Hoping Cam can prove him wrong this season. No more sulking, learning the offense at seasons end looked much better, so I have high hopes.

Posted · Report post

Enter Mr. Scot. Well this thread is heading into deja vu territory rather quickly.

Here's a challenge for you. Read the RG3 profile linked above and quote the parts that show it's racist.

Posted · Report post

Here's a challenge for you. Read the RG3 profile linked above and quote the parts that show it's racist.

Hey let me throw one back at you, find my post where I referenced said write up as being racist. I'll wait.

Posted · Report post

i don't think geno will be very successful in the nfl

Posted · Report post

Hey let me throw one back at you, find my post where I referenced said write up as being racist. I'll wait.

Clarify. The writeup on Smith or on Griffin?

If, as has been suggested here, Nawrocki hates black quarterbacks, then all his evaluations of said quarterbacks should reflect that, correct?

To you, or anyone else wanting to defend that point, quote the parts of the RG3 profile that support the argument.

If it doesn't, then say so.

Posted · Report post

Does anyone actually take Nawrocki seriously?

I don't know if he's a racist, but I know he's an idiot so the question of racism is irrelevant to me.

Posted · Report post

Clarify. The writeup on Smith or on Griffin?

If, as has been suggested here, Nawrocki hates black quarterbacks, then all his evaluations of said quarterbacks should reflect that, correct?

To you, or anyone else wanting to defend that point, quote the parts of the RG3 profile that support the argument.

If it doesn't, then say so.

From another draft guy I follow who's a QB guy, pretty interesting to say the least...

(and look at his more recent tweets if you haven't already)

49F20EA5-CAB4-4A5D-A309-1B052B29A7B6-6209-00000183FF0DACC4_zps6a99525b.jpg