#61 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:23 PM

RG3 is "one of the good ones" I'm sure

If you mean playoffs, then yep, he is a good one. Hoping Cam graduates to a good one this year

#62 SZ James

SZ James

1 888 CAM PAIN

• HUDDLER
  • 7,435 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:39 PM

If you mean playoffs, then yep, he is a good one. Hoping Cam graduates to a good one this year

I know you're just acting dumb but no, not what I meant. Oh amd wins aren't aren't attributed solely to a QB.

#63 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,922 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:42 PM

Not everyone is happy with black people having an average penis size of 6.5-7 inches. Compared to the non-black average of 5 inches.

You are wildly ignorant. Lol post more so we can laugh

#64 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:44 PM

I know you're just acting dumb but no, not what I meant. Oh amd wins aren't aren't attributed solely to a QB.

They are attributed that way here. But, I agree with you.

#65 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,435 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:08 PM

Well if stirs and Mr Scot say someone's not racist...

#66 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,332 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:19 PM

I've removed the straight trolling posts. Please don't make me moderate further.

#67 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,332 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:20 PM

Also, racist or not this ass hat draft profiler knows how to get people chatting about his shitreviews

#68 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • 5,071 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:20 PM

There is one GLARING issue that is not being addressed here, in that his profile of Geno explicity states that he is not a student of the film room, which is exactly the opposite of many, many, MANY other draft assessments and the reports from his own coaches and teammates, who stress that Geno typically had to be dragged out of the film room and would work himself ragged trying to break down his mistakes.

Either Nawrocki is relying on bad sources, or incredibly lazy and biased research, and in either case he's demonstrating his inability to do the one effing job he's supposed to do.

#69 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,332 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:22 PM

Either Nawrocki is relying on bad sources, or incredibly lazy and biased research, and in either case he's demonstrating his inability to do the one effing job he's supposed to do.

Yes, all these things

#70 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,435 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:22 PM

As Shutdown Corner pointed out, if you're going to get personal, you better be right.

#71 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,332 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:25 PM

As Shutdown Corner pointed out, if you're going to get personal, you better be right.

Agree 100%

Rarely do I see draft profilers get all into personality flaws in ways that border on personal attacks.

#72 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 12,719 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:27 PM

Hey but he likes Robert Griffin guys, he can't be all that bad.

#73 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 36,858 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:35 PM

Well if stirs and Mr Scot say someone's not racist...

Can you actually show evidence that he is?

I've read plenty of positive reviews of black quarterbacks from PFW over. Also read some pretty scathing ones of white QBs (Clausen was one of them).

Can you actually show something to back up the notion that he is, or is the accusation enough?

#74 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • 5,071 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:38 PM

Can you actually show evidence that he is?

I've read plenty of positive reviews of black quarterbacks from PFW over. Also read some pretty scathing ones of white QBs (Clausen was one of them).

Can you actually show something to back up the notion that he is, or is the accusation enough?

The racism issue aside, what the hell is up with his claim about Geno's film studies and work ethic? I've been doing a lot of research on Geno for a draft writeup of my own and NOWHERE has this ever come up. The exact opposite in fact, everyone raves about his studious nature and obsession with film study, and that comes from sources outside of WVU. This is the only profile I've ever read that suggested otherwise, even NFL.com and Walterfootball say different.

#75 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 36,858 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:40 PM

Agree 100%

Rarely do I see draft profilers get all into personality flaws in ways that border on personal attacks.

I've actually read stuff way nastier than the profiles of Newton or Smith.

PFW profiles get into the personal details on pretty much everyone (you should see some of the stuff they wrote about Rhett Bomar). The rationale is that actual pro scouts dig into pretty much everything, so they do too.

I can see that as logical, but yeah, it has the potential to really piss a lot of people off.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.