Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kevin Greene

2013 LA DODGERS Thread

97 posts in this topic

It's been suckin' for sure.

Billingsley is having Tommy John surgery tomorrow. Maybe Ted Lilly can step in and perform.

Hanley Ramirez still out after the injury during the retarded World baseball Classic.

Dodgers showed no sack after the Grienke ordeal. Padres came to town 3 days later and swept the Dodgers and hit another batter. No retaliation from the Dodgers.

Bullshyt, back up your team mates ffs.

They're pounding the Mets tonight but Matt Kemp still hasn't found his stroke, nor has this group of players formed as a team imho.

It's been suckin' for sure.

Billingsley is having Tommy John surgery tomorrow. Maybe Ted Lilly can step in and perform.

Hanley Ramirez still out after the injury during the retarded World baseball Classic.

Dodgers showed no sack after the Grienke ordeal. Padres came to town 3 days later and swept the Dodgers and hit another batter. No retaliation from the Dodgers.

Bullshyt, back up your team mates ffs.

They're pounding the Mets tonight but Matt Kemp still hasn't found his stroke, nor has this group of players formed as a team imho.

Kemp has multi hit games in 3 of 4 now, with two 3 hits games. Billingsley in my opinion isnt a huge loss, when have we ever relied on him? He is so inconsistent and health has always been an issue. Trading Harang for nearly nothing really hurts now. Hanley is saying he should be back quite a bit earlier than the original mid May timetable so hopefully he's back in two weeks. Greinke deal was very frustrating, still get mad thinking about it. You are right they really need Lilly to pitch well.

I love that they finally found a leadoff hitter in Crawford. And i think Ryu could have a pretty promising career once he masters his curve ball and gets used to pitching in America.

I'm ready for this guy. I'm convinced he is the answer to our offense.

yasiel-puig-hr-031513-nosler.0_standard_352.0.jpg

I'm ready for this guy. I'm convinced he is the answer to our offense.

yasiel-puig-hr-031513-nosler.0_standard_

Steve-Smith-Touchdown-Dance-GIF.gif

The spring he had was amazing. I thought if Crawford stumbled we'd see him early but there just isn't a spot for him to start right now.

I say teach him to play 3rd base, his hitting will take care of a few errors he might make.

post-36-0-22176600-1393447889_thumb.jpg

The spring he had was amazing. I thought if Crawford stumbled we'd see him early but there just isn't a spot for him to start right now.

I say teach him to play 3rd base, his hitting will take care of a few errors he might make.

We need pitching badly and I think Ethier is expendable.

We need pitching badly and I think Ethier is expendable.

Lilly proved he was right going 5 innings 1 run tonight.

As far as Ethier, he has about 70 million left on his contract. Shrinks his market considerably.

Should explain, that poor young man at Candlestick is a terminally ill kid with 1 month to live. Matt did this spontaneously and it has gone viral.

Thanks JR for posting it up.

Kemp is an amazing player and human being. Absolute class from #27...