Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

not for the squeamish

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Don't say I didn't warn you

Posted

Oh fuging nasty. get that dood some Proactiv and some steel wool.

Posted

If you look at it sideways it resembles delhommey's posting

Posted

I want to watch so bad, but I can't bring myself to do it.

Posted

I want to watch so bad, but I can't bring myself to do it.

do it

you know you want to

Posted

Got through 2minutes... Took me a minute to muster the gumption to click... Time to get some breakfast, thinkin chocolate chip muffin....

Posted

damn that made my nose hurt just watching it

Posted

Start watching at 4:00

Posted

This reminds me of this ingrown hair I pulled out of my head last week. Id had had this small knot around the area where my head transitions to my kneck, around the hairline, for about 5 years. It never seemed to get any bigger, but I woke up the other morning and it was inflamed and hurt like poo. It popped like a large pimple, while I was at work, but you could tell there was still a bunch of poo in there. The next morning I squeezed it and some puss poo came out and I tried to grab what I thought was the scab that had been over the top. Anyhow, I grabbed it and pulled, I ended up pulling out about a nickle sized ball of hair and thick dry puss - it looked like a fuging pussy cat hairball. I had this huge hole in the back of my head.

I guess it had just been growing inside my neck for about 5 years and never really showing any surface signs. Anyhow, fuging gross.

Posted

I had one like that in my armpit. It didn't have five years worth of growth, but it had a long continuous strand of pus when I finally squeezed it.