Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

Who's your "prime target"?

129 posts in this topic

I think the problem with this draft is that there really aren't these kinds of players in it to really get excited about. If we stay at 14 I'd like to add a playmaker like Austin but Kennan Allen could eventually be a quality number one. I'm really not sold either way. I am more excited about the options in the second round like Da'rick Rodgers, Justin Hunter, Jonathon Crypien, or Arthur Brown.

Also I wanna say oline in the first but I really feel like Gettleman is gonna find a couple low priced vets that can come in a hold it down.

1 person likes this

On my so disliked draft Tavon is my pick..

My Target is a first round pick around 20 with a extra 3 and 5th for flavoring.

Then we can talk about WR-> Keenan Allen, Travon, Hopkins, Patterson etc.

i don't really have any bandwagons I'm on this year. i want a WR in the first couple rounds and i don't want an OG in the first (i don't want to be starting another rookie on the OL at all).

as far as specific players, there's no one player i have in mind. I'm also not ruling out any, either. i think it will be either DT, WR, or S in the first and one of the remaining two in the second and I've got a suspicion that keenan allen will be a panther, but I'm really cool with the idea of a lot of picks.

I agree with a draft so deep I say trade away.

Star, Warmack, Austin, Vaccaro in that order and I'd be happy, that'd be my list going in. Would be ok with Patterson or Johnson.

Such a deep draft though, not much drop off after those guys, wish we could trade like the 9ers and Pats :(.

I keep looking at the other prospects but i still like vaccaro

Only one mention of Cordarelle Patterson? Thought he was more popular than that here.

No Chance Warmack fans at all?

EDIT: Warmack was mentioned. I missed it.

Only one mention of Cordarelle Patterson? Thought he was more popular than that here.

No Chance Warmack fans at all?

i think a lot of people like patterson, but realize he's a swing for the fences type pick. he's a bit of a gamble. and there's safer directions we could go. the potential is there, tho.

and warmack...i think most have realized just how unlikely an OG in the first is for us.

1 person likes this

Carolina has a 1st round receiver. Ted Ginn #9 2007

Not saying i'm not happy with Ginn, but I don't think we will take credit for Miami's 1st round draft savvy.

First and foremost I want a trade down- maybe with San Fran their 31, 34 picks for our 14th....then throw in some other picks to make it work right

I'd pray Cyprien and Keenan Allen (or Deandre Hopkins) were there