Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's your "prime target"?

129 posts in this topic

Posted

I agree with a draft so deep I say trade away.

Star, Warmack, Austin, Vaccaro in that order and I'd be happy, that'd be my list going in. Would be ok with Patterson or Johnson.

Such a deep draft though, not much drop off after those guys, wish we could trade like the 9ers and Pats :(.

Posted

I keep looking at the other prospects but i still like vaccaro

Posted

Only one mention of Cordarelle Patterson? Thought he was more popular than that here.

No Chance Warmack fans at all?

EDIT: Warmack was mentioned. I missed it.

Posted

Only one mention of Cordarelle Patterson? Thought he was more popular than that here.

No Chance Warmack fans at all?

i think a lot of people like patterson, but realize he's a swing for the fences type pick. he's a bit of a gamble. and there's safer directions we could go. the potential is there, tho.

and warmack...i think most have realized just how unlikely an OG in the first is for us.

1 person likes this

Posted

Carolina has a 1st round receiver. Ted Ginn #9 2007

Not saying i'm not happy with Ginn, but I don't think we will take credit for Miami's 1st round draft savvy.

Posted

First and foremost I want a trade down- maybe with San Fran their 31, 34 picks for our 14th....then throw in some other picks to make it work right

I'd pray Cyprien and Keenan Allen (or Deandre Hopkins) were there

Posted

im on the bpa bus, mixed in with Allen, Patterson, and Hopkins.

Posted

i think a lot of people like patterson, but realize he's a swing for the fences type pick. he's a bit of a gamble. and there's safer directions we could go. the potential is there, tho.

and warmack...i think most have realized just how unlikely an OG in the first is for us.

When I watched Alabama play, I liked Warmack but remember liking D J Fluker better.

I'd be happy with Fluker in the second. Not sure where he's projected.

Posted

When I watched Alabama play, I liked Warmack but remember liking D J Fluker better.

I'd be happy with Fluker in the second. Not sure where he's projected.

agreed on fluker. i've seen anywhere from late first to mid second, but i have to admit to not really paying close attention lately so i don't know.

Posted

agreed on fluker. i've seen anywhere from late first to mid second, but i have to admit to not really paying close attention lately so i don't know.

I plan to catch up before Draft Day rolls around.

Having a harder time finding draft previews in the stores this year. Don't know why.

Posted

star lotulelei. and i would be willing to move up to get him.

1 person likes this

Posted

I plan to catch up before Draft Day rolls around.

Having a harder time finding draft previews in the stores this year. Don't know why.

probably because it costs too much money to print for so little buyers who can find more info online...and who would be willing to pay for it.

i know i'd be getting out of the print business and set up a pay site for people to get "exclusive" info.

you could set up a pay site for exclusive info and analysis for $4.99 and people wouldn't have much problem throwing that down and espninsider has shown you don't have to actually add that much for suckers to be willing to pay for bad football info.