Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 NFL Schedule Release

43 posts in this topic

Posted

As far as I have been able to tell, the schedules come out on 4/16. Does anybody know anything different than that?

Do you see any prime time games in our schedule? How about at San Fran on a Monday night?

Posted

I think we will have one MNF game and one Thursday night game. I'd love to get more national games or a Sunday night game as well, but we are still pretty irrelevant nationally.

Posted

I think we will have one MNF game and one Thursday night game. I'd love to get more national games or a Sunday night game as well, but we are still pretty irrelevant nationally.

I agree. I prefer Sunday night games to MNF these days. You're right about the national irrelevance. Not only did we have a losing record, but with last year's QB class Cam seems to be totally forgotten about by the media....which is probably a good thing.

Cam vs Colin should be a pretty good story.

Posted

We are still a .500 team right now and not a media darling. Would not expect me if we get totally screwed with no prime time home games.

Posted

We are still a .500 team right now and not a media darling. Would not expect me if we get totally screwed with no prime time home games.

Yeah we got our Home Thursday game last year and I am guessing that gets flipflopped.

Maybe we get a Saturday game at the end of the season

Posted

I don't even care at this point, especially after last season's Thursday night NYG debacle.

I just want to make the playoffs. All of those games are nationally televised obviously.

Posted

I know everyone get at least one prime game (Thursday?).

We'll probably get a MNF with our Thursday. SNF is only for the BIG BOYS.

Posted

Away thursday nighter and a home nighter on whatever other night. I could definitely see us getting flexed later in the schedule since we will be good and we "should" be playing good teams.

Posted

I hate primetime games. fugs with my rituals

Posted

I don't even care at this point, especially after last season's Thursday night NYG debacle.

I just want to make the playoffs. All of those games are nationally televised obviously.

Yep. Getting curb stomped and having "Lets go Giants!" chants ring loudly on the national stage was quite embarrassing. I prefer to keep those things buried in obscurity on Sunday afternoons.

Posted

I always like when we get a 4:15 game at least on Sunday. Fits my drinking schedule better

Posted

Not much beats a 4:15 Sunday game. Although I usually have to watch the game on DVR on Monday to see everything I missed.