Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

If you were recruiting a free agent to the Panthers

29 posts in this topic

I'd grab some Cook Out and take a scenic tour on the light rail.

/Deal Closed

heh heres a question, does every free agent get treated to the same restaurant regardless of skill? I mean do you take high profile free agents to a nice restaurant, and bottom of the barrel free agents to say taco bell?

There's a sushi place in downtown Charlotte that is absolutely money. I took my wife there the day we got to charlotte on vacation.

People come to Charlotte for vacation?

http://www.bluecharlotte.com/

Then walk over to Bobcats stadium so he could say hi to Jordan. Maybe front row seats to a game if they play that night.

There's a sushi place in downtown Charlotte that is absolutely money. I took my wife there the day we got to charlotte on vacation.

...and by money do you mean "Road Head?"

Then in my definition it's money!

Usually that takes a 5lb lobster at the Palm n some wine for my chica.. Then im too full to enjoy it... N worried about a fugitive fart. #imclassy

I would just show them Cam highlights and tell them it doesn't really matter how shitty Charlotte is because there are 8 away games.

I'd just make some mini sandwiches then take him to Zod's studio for some glamour shots.

Palm--->Uptown Cabaret--->BOA

Palm....come on, no chains! Fig Tree or McNinch House to keep people closer to uptown.