Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wish upon a Star?

18 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Looks like he's going to be just fine as he keeps receiving good news. Is there a chance he will still fall?

http://m.nfl.com/news/0ap1000000156468/lotuleleis-heart-reportedly-functioning-in-normal-range/

Posted · Report post

Doubt it but.... Hope so

Scouts Inc.'s Kevin Weidl believes the Chiefs need to seriously consider adding Utah DL Star Lotulelei with the No. 1 pick.

"Star/Poe inside (with) Houston and Hali on edges, now you're talking about a young and special front line," Weidl tweeted. He then went on to call Star the "Top (defensive) prospect in my mind. Not as fluid as Ngata but similar in terms of strength/power and POA skills." If you buy into draft buzz, it appears the Chiefs are set on taking a left tackle.

Posted · Report post

Not a chance. I now expect him to go top five.

Posted · Report post

Yea it's funny how Star was considered the #1 prospect in the draft for most of last fall then a few blips on a screen made him fall so far. Along with a Shariff Floyd feel good story.

Posted · Report post

I hate to wish ill on a kid, but I would LOVE it if he fell to us. For our needs, I'd take him over anyone else in the draft.

Posted · Report post

He's my dream in the first, but there's no way he's on the board at 14

Posted · Report post

I hate to wish ill on a kid, but I would LOVE it if he fell to us. For our needs, I'd take him over anyone else in the draft.

Agreed

Posted · Report post

With all these poo teams grabbing QBs in FA, theres a good chance the OL are off the board early.

Posted · Report post

Man I still really want him. Wish we had extra picks so we could've traded up a couple of spots for him. :(

Posted · Report post

For what it's worth:

" Gil Brandt: Haven't added Lotulelei to any of my mocks. Won't until he's cleared by @NFL team doctors. Once he is, plugging him in at 17 to @Steelers."

Posted · Report post

If he's there at 14 he's bpa

Posted · Report post

If he falls out of the Top 10, then the Panthers have to make a move. I don't want those filthy butt pirates to draft him.

• Recent Comments