Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Worst Panther in history to start at least 8 games?

138 posts in this topic

Posted

Eric Shelton.

I don't think he ever started did he?

Posted

how long did nick hayden start

Posted

Really? No Keary Colbert mention? Defense was def Chuck Smith. Honorable mention to Dan Morgan, but he never played though, soooooooooooooooo.

Posted

It's Armanti Edwards

Posted

New, ignorant fans say Clausen. Older, more ignorant fans say Delhomme. Smart money says Dwayne Jarrett or Olindo Mare, but no.

I give you Darren Hambrick. He started 8 games at LB in 2001 and registered just 42 tackles, no sacks, no INTs and only one pass deflection on the league's worst defense. Nobody we've had since then other than Mare comes close.

I still got love for you though, wherever you are Darren Hambrick. You lived the dream.

Posted

Defense: Nakamura

Offense: Delhomme

Jake's playoff winning percentage is .625. Peyton Manning's is .450. Is he the worst Colt of all time?

Posted

Sure do! include '09 too

Booo Delhomme was the only one to get us to the promised land. Albeit we didn't win thanks to Kasay RESPECT IT

Posted

I don't man..The AZ meltdown was bad, but I was in the stadium in 03 when Peete was sucking so bad against the Jags in the home opener that the crowd was actually chanting for Weinke to come out. Think about that, the stadium was loudly cheering for Weinke! Low and behold Delhomme came out with a fire to start the 2nd half and that was one hell of season to watch from there.

dont waste the time, gucci was still watching power rangers back then, football is new to him

Posted

Tim Morabito is another possibility.

Posted

Defense: Nakamura

Offense: Delhomme

You have no clue what you are talking about. At all.

Defense: Terrell McClain

Offense: Jimmy Clausen

Both pretty recent, sadly.

Posted

Granted the maddest I have ever been was when Kasay kicked the ball out of bounds in the Super Bowl. Single maddest sports moment I can remember.

^ This

Posted

how long did nick hayden start

Too long