Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Worst Panther in history to start at least 8 games?

138 posts in this topic

Posted

Offense: Delhomme

you gotta be trolling....Delhomme's big game resume prior to Tommy John is what QBs dream of

Posted

Mother-fuckin' Norberto Davids-Garrido. I can't tell how many times my Dad and I yelled at his ass in the late 90s. Taking his wife's last name....shoulda known when he did that he had no balls.

Yes he was mentioned in my post. Slow footed s.o.b.

Posted

I'm 27 and it's hard for me to identify bad players from the early days because I was still a kid and looked up to all the players. I'm sure it's similar for guys even younger than me. It's a terrible precedent to start calling everyone 2003 bandwagon fans because they don't have a strong working knowledge of the George Seifert era. Guys like Nick Hayden and Jimmy Clausen deserve the fanbase's ire even if it's recent history.

Posted

Nick Hayden. How that man if still in the league is beyond me, he's been stealing money for years. At least he's the cowgirls problem now

Posted

The thirst for delhomme is real in here.. You guys need some prozac or xanax bad haha so pathetic. If you think Delhomme was a GOOD qb then you have mental health issues that need to be addressed immediately.

Posted

Defense: Nakamura

Offense: Delhomme

Shoot yourself for that. Up until Cam Jake was the best QB we had. Do not judge him for on his career downfall. Judge him on what he did for this team while here. Not coaching mistakes at the end of his time here.

Posted

Shoot yourself for that. Up until Cam Jake was the best QB we had. Do not judge him for on his career downfall. Judge him on what he did for this team while here. Not coaching mistakes at the end of his time here.

yea lets judge the 9/11 terrorists up until they decided to blow up the towers, im sure they were great.

Posted

yea lets judge the 9/11 terrorists up until they decided to blow up the towers, im sure they were great.

failedtroll.jpg

Posted

Travelle Wharton

Posted

DeShaun Foster the worst player? No

Posted

It is amazing to me how much ignorance is in this thread.

Posted

Travelle Wharton

He was easily one of the best linemen to ever play for the Panthers. So.... you have no clue what you are talking about.