Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Breaking News! Joe Person is still useless..

25 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm pretty sure I could be a better and faster beat writer.

Posted

Like I said, no reason he shouldn't be a Panther.

I still want to know what Person did to get Thomas Davis heated on Twitter.

Wasn't it that article he wrote about Brandon Lafell paying child support and having baby mamas?

Posted

Not sure the guys name, I saw someone tweeted it to him, he replied to it and quickly deleted his reply to the original tweet and posted it himself.

Haha, if I was that guy, I'd call him out.

Posted

Could it be that the tweet actually came from one of Person's sources who used twitter to contact him about the meetings outcome, since he's on vacation.

Nah, that would just make to much fuging sense for the idiot masses of the huddle.

I mean seriously, Person sucks, but you don't need to bash him for ever little perceived thing that you can make up in your head.

1 person likes this

Posted

Anyways......this is good news.

Posted

Yes.

Posted

Actually, if Person stole this tweet from just a random guy on twitter, this isn't any sort of news at all.

Posted

Wasn't it that article he wrote about Brandon Lafell paying child support and having baby mamas?

Yep. I'd forgotten about that.

Could it be that the tweet actually came from one of Person's sources who used twitter to contact him about the meetings outcome, since he's on vacation.

Nah, that would just make to much fuging sense for the idiot masses of the huddle.

I mean seriously, Person sucks, but you don't need to bash him for ever little perceived thing that you can make up in your head.

He's not the world's greatest beat reporter, but I agree creating threads like this is a little silly.

Posted

If you dislike Person so much, quit following him. The constant bashing of Person is unnecessary. This place goes nuts if Person isn't the first to tweet that a Panther passed gas.

Posted

I thought that new guy would be better but he's even worse than Person. You can tell that he just isn't a panthers fan at all and he really adds nothing to the reporting for the team. Darin ant and Steve Reed are still the best Panthers reporters.

Posted

I don't necessarily want a beat writer to be a "fan".

I very much want him to be a good journalist.

Posted

I thought that new guy would be better but he's even worse than Person. You can tell that he just isn't a panthers fan at all and he really adds nothing to the reporting for the team. Darin ant and Steve Reed are still the best Panthers reporters.

This was known about the new guy before he was even hired. A huddler went to college with the guy at unc and knew him to be a lazy pos.