White Student Union patrols Baltimore in response to 'black crime wave'

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 11,892 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:25 PM

You missed the word "progress" in "race inspired progress groups". Race inspired cultural groups were not my intended target, rather groups that focus on the advancement of a certain racial subset. Simply doing so professes the ideal that one group is more entitled to social progress and/or equality than another group. The battle should be for complete social equality, not the advancement of one group as compared to another.

You can't have commanding control of the banks, the government, schools, and just about every cultural distribution channel and then ask everyone else to just pretend like things are equal.

#62 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,369 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:26 PM

You can't have commanding control of the banks, the government, schools, and every cultural distribution channel and then ask everyone else to just pretend like things are equal.

You're completely missing my point. If you can't read any better than that, please allow for me and Mav to continue the conversation.

#63 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 15,676 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:27 PM

You can't have commanding control of the banks, the government, schools, and just about every cultural distribution channel and then ask everyone else to just pretend like things are equal.

I don't remember having a say in any of those things, I guess I need to start attending the monthly white people board meeting.

#64 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 11,892 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:28 PM

I don't remember having a say in any of those things, I guess I need to start attending the monthly white people board meeting.

I don't remember saying that we did.

#65 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,142 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:37 PM

I don't remember saying that we did.

Then what are you saying ?

#66 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 11,892 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:56 PM

Why does any recognition that white people, especially white men, have control of everything automatically have to come with some level of guilt?

I'm 6 ft 3 in tall. I didn't purposely grow tall. I don't feel guilty about it. I also don't expect my 5 ft friend to be able to reach up to top shelf of the cabinets without any help.

Being a white male is, as someone smartly pointed out a few months ago online, is playing the game on easy mode. There's no sense in acting like it isn't.

#67 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,369 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:04 PM

Why does any recognition that white people, especially white men, have control of everything automatically have to come with some level of guilt?

I'm 6 ft 3 in tall. I didn't purposely grow tall. I don't feel guilty about it. I also don't expect my 5 ft friend to be able to reach up to top shelf of the cabinets without any help.

Being a white male is, as someone smartly pointed out a few months ago online, is playing the game on easy mode. There's no sense in acting like it isn't.

The odd part is that I never denied the fact that whites have social and economic advantage. Quite the opposite actually. Which is why your response was out of place.

#68 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:10 PM

If this guy was able to get some pussy in college none of this would have happened

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.