#1 BelgianPantherFan

BelgianPantherFan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:20 AM

NFL AM@NFL_AM1m
We're putting @Panthers LB @jonbeason on the Hot Seat. How do his teammates feel about QB @CameronNewton? He's answering that & more NEXT...

#2 BelgianPantherFan

BelgianPantherFan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:37 AM

From what I have seen:
- Loves Davis and his comeback story, something great to come next season.
- Tough being in injured and watching from the sideline
- How Jerry Richardson is threating his players: family atmosphere in Carolina. Wants to have a relationship with the players but does expect them to play on a high leven. Doesn’t want to play for any other organisation.
- About playing on the outside: he wants to win a ring. Has the ability to play outside. Wants to play with Kuechly ("We can be scary good"), thinks our defense can be the best in the league.
- About Cam as a teammate: he end up setting the bar so high, placing pressure on himself. Cam progressed. Watching Cam was fun.
- Does Cam need to change that language body?: He needs to be a man about it, needs to learn to address the media

- About Rivera: expectations very high. Rivera went throught a tough time, also with lots of injuries
- What do Panthers neet to do to compete NFC South: hit and run from W1

#3 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,681 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:30 AM

I guess the Cam controversy stirring by the media is beginning early.

#4 89smitty

89smitty

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:17 AM

here's the video link

http://www.nfl.com/v...rs-2013-outlook

#5 The Golden Child

The Golden Child

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:48 AM

here's the video link

http://www.nfl.com/v...rs-2013-outlook

Nice. Jon is a well spoken guy.

#6 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:00 PM

From what I have seen:
- Loves Davis and his comeback story, something great to come next season.
- Tough being in injured and watching from the sideline
- How Jerry Richardson is threating his players: family atmosphere in Carolina. Wants to have a relationship with the players but does expect them to play on a high leven. Doesn’t want to play for any other organisation.
- About playing on the outside: he wants to win a ring. Has the ability to play outside. Wants to play with Kuechly ("We can be scary good"), thinks our defense can be the best in the league.
- About Cam as a teammate: he end up setting the bar so high, placing pressure on himself. Cam progressed. Watching Cam was fun.
- Does Cam need to change that language body?: He needs to be a man about it, needs to learn to address the media

- About Rivera: expectations very high. Rivera went throught a tough time, also with lots of injuries
- What do Panthers neet to do to compete NFC South: hit and run from W1

on target with everything except the bolded.

what i took from it was that cam learned/did that. he turned the corner. he improved.

#7 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,012 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:39 PM

on target with everything except the bolded.

what i took from it was that cam learned/did that. he turned the corner. he improved.

You guys are hilarious.

Even a well respected leader of this team makes a comment about an area that Cam can improve....not bashing him, but addressing an OBVIOUS area where he can and should improve.

Yet, all of the Cam nut huggers, still find ways to disregard it and say that they are wrong. None of you can ever admit that he is not perfect.

#8 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,321 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:46 PM

You guys are hilarious.

Even a well respected leader of this team makes a comment about an area that Cam can improve....not bashing him, but addressing an OBVIOUS area where he can and should improve.

Yet, all of the Cam nut huggers, still find ways to disregard it and say that they are wrong. None of you can ever admit that he is not perfect.

He is referring to the posters translation of what was said.

#9 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 12,681 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:49 PM

MadHatter has been spouting about supposed Cam "nut huggers" since before we even drafted him.

#10 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,321 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:52 PM

@3:57 he talks about Cam and growing up.

"He has GOTTEN BETTER.................................Ended Strong"

Body Language:
"He's gotten a lot better......................realizes you stick your chest out and be a man about it"

So what Rayzor was saying is correct.

#11 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:02 PM

You guys are hilarious.

whaaaaat?

that's what i heard. have i at any point said he doesn't need to improve? get your head out of your ass for a moment. go back and listen to it. he was talking about ways he improved in areas that he needed to improve.

did he not improve in those aspects towards the end? get over it. he's growing. he showed it last year when he started cleaning things up. it's ok to admit it, you know...just lime it's ok to say he has room for growth. don't be such a putz.

#12 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:06 PM

He is referring to the posters translation of what was said.

thank you. i thought it was obvious, but apparently those who are looking for cam criticisms and cam nuthugging will find it anywhere and will read between nonexistent linesa nd misinterpret anything that is said to make their point. madhatter is just as closed minded/blind as those nuthuggers/blind loyalists he attacks and he needs to get over it just as much.

#13 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 12,681 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:11 PM

The Cam Nuthuggers are beome more and more humorous.

The same people that call this "speculation" crap....are the same people that are saying it is definite we are drafting Cam because some other so-called expert said we were.

Check the date. Like I said, just ignore this man.

#14 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,510 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:15 PM

I thought he was supposed to be on total access?

#15 SOJA

SOJA

King McNutt 2016

• HUDDLER
  • 9,169 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:17 PM

man I love Beason, really hope he is injury free this year

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.