Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brian Banks Signs With the Falcons

30 posts in this topic

Posted

Just saw this, sad story. Props to them

Posted

Glad to see this.

Wish it were with a better team.

Posted

The Pete Carrol connection is that Pete recruited him out of High School. Brian was planning to attend USC before he was charged with rape.

Posted

Woman who did that to him deserves a felony conviction and should never see the light of day again. As others said, glad to see him getting a shot, I just hate that it's with Atlanta.

1 person likes this

Posted

not to get too tinderboxy but if someone falsely accuses another of rap, and is later proved to be false or lying, should suffer the exact same punishment the rapist did.

1 person likes this

Posted

I am still going to boo him but I won't mean it.

Posted

not to get too tinderboxy but if someone falsely accuses another of rap

Infomania-Lil-Wayne-007.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

not to get too tinderboxy but if someone falsely accuses another of rap, and is later proved to be false or lying, should suffer the exact same punishment the rapist did.

Rapist? WTF?

Posted

I agree, it baffles me how claims like that are taken so seriously but the person doing the actually claiming NEVER is. Why are these people allowed to be free after a claim like this? She should be in prison. It's a shame some women take advantage of authorities taking claims of rape seriously, and take advantage of real victums. FIlth.

On the flip side charges against fasle claims could deter liers admitting to lying. I think the key is not to freak out when someone says rape and go an arrest anyone but require proof and consider other situational factors.

1 person likes this

Posted

typical falcons. signing a rapist.

Not cool.

Posted

What the fug is wrong with people? Think it's funny to go around toying with other people's lives like that? How about steal five years of her life see how she feels?

1 person likes this

Posted

Sad story that draws a lot of warranted sympathy. I wish him well.