Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your Top 5 @ 14

70 posts in this topic

Posted

x2

Even though I'd love Star or my personal favorite in this draft Warmack, I have a weird feeling we'll draft Cyprien either at #14 or trading down. I'm not a fan of Vaccaro and if we do take a saftey in the 1st, I'd rather it be Cyprien.

Cyprien25-SL-101127-D3C6694.jpg

Same here.

Vaccaro's covering abilities are overhyped and is a subpar tackler (takes bad angles; doesn't wrap up). Incidentally, Cyprien was more impressive than Vaccaro as a centerfielder (the so-called ballhawk). He also possesses superior leadership, instincts and play recognition attributes.

Cyprien > Vaccaro

Posted

i tried, but i can't narrow it down to even 5. i'm not even going to mess around with an order.

my favorites...

star/williams/floyd/hankins (want someone who can stuff the run, eat up blockers, and disrupt the pocket)

allen/austin/patterson (playmakers/TD scorers)

vaccaro/cyprien (playmakers/DB upgrade...have to admit liking cyprien more)

xavier rhodes (big CB to go against big WRs)

don't really want any OL in the first. not a fan of rookies on the OL this year. we need experience.

Posted

In no particular order

1. Trufant

2. Richardson

3. Cyprien

4. Werner

5. Vaccaro

Posted

1. Star

2. Lane Johnson

3. Cyprien

4. Williams

5. DeAndre Hopkins - maybe considered a reach, but he's the best WR in this class. I don't give a fug what the draftniks say.

2 people like this

Posted

1. Star Lotulelei: simply the best DT and Panthers biggest need.

2. Tavon Austin: most electrifying playmaker in the draft.

3. Johnathon Cyprien: best safety imo, hits hard and good in coverage.

4. Keenan Allen: most complete WR in draft. He is big, has good hands and a very good runner after the catch.

4b. Cordarrelle Patterson: 2nd most electrifying playmakers in the draft. Big, fast and agile.

5. Xavier Rhodes: big CB, very good in coverage and run support

Posted

No order

Star

Richardson

Allen

Vaccaro

Cyphrien

Posted

Star

Warmack

Tavon

Trufant

Cyprien

Posted

1. Star Lotuleilei: He will probably be gone by 14, but there is a slight chance. Easily a Week 1 starter that would give us one of the best front 7 in the NFL.

2. Cordarrelle Patterson: In my opinion the best WR in this class. Give Cam a young WR that can develop with him and become his career go to man.

3. Desmond Trufant: A CB that fits our system better than Rhodes and could make an immediate impact.

4. Jonathan Cyprien: We clearly have a hole at safety and he is the best one in this draft class.

5. Keenan Allen: The most NFL ready WR in this class. While he doesn't have as high a ceiling as Patterson I still think he is very good.

Posted

Someone good will fall to us. Some stupid team is bound to reach for someone leaving a better player on the board. Christian ponder and Jake Locker are examples.

Jake could still be a good player, but he was a suprise at 8

Posted

1.) Star Lotuleilei - Been on the Star L. bandwagon for a while. I believe he would help our run defense at NT immediately. He should be solid at the very least, but has a high ceiling to be a dominant NT

2.) Jonathan Cyprien - I believe the rumors of us wanting to draft Mark Barron last year had some truth to them. Seems like he would be a perfect fit at SS

3.) Keenan Allen - Big WR that should provide a great weapon for Cam and our offense

4.) Tavon Austin - A different type of weapon for our offense (Percy Harvin-like).

5.) Chance Warmack - We have a huge need at RG and he's one of the top 5 players in the draft (allegedly)

Posted

For shits and giggles I'll throw 5 of my top guys in the ring. Like last season I don't have a clear cut favorite who we actually have a shot at. 1. Star (Pipe dream pick) 2. Allen 3. Austin 4. Trufant/Rhodes 5. Hankins

Posted

1. Star

2. Allen

3. Vaccaro

4. Trufant

5. Warmack