Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

Your Top 5 @ 14

70 posts in this topic

We have signed signed two WRs in FA. I don't see us drafting another.

those two we picked up won't keep us from drafting another. gettleman is upgrading the bottom of the corps. we'll still probably pick up another early in the draft.

Remove Tavon at #2 and I'm in.

Plenty of 174lb WR available later in this draft.

Yes but which of those had almost 3,000 all purpose yards last season?

those two we picked up won't keep us from drafting another. gettleman is upgrading the bottom of the corps. we'll still probably pick up another early in the draft.

Yeah I just meant at #14.

2nd round or 4th no problems. I's be surprised if we used our 1st round on a WR given the activity so far.

Yeah I just meant at #14.

2nd round or 4th no problems. I's be surprised if we used our 1st round on a WR given the activity so far.

I agree we might be setting up for a dt or safety in the first, maybe a guard

1. Star

2. Warmack

3. Cyprien

4. Allen (depending on his upcoming workout)

5. Tavon

Im sure this will change several times before the draft haha

Remove Tavon at #2 and I'm in.

Plenty of 174lb WR available later in this draft.

Remove Tavon and I'm out :)

Cyprien

Warmack

Allen

Richardson

Austin

Honestly, I hope Geno or Austin are there @ 14 and someone in the higher teens trades with us. We slide down, pick up a 2nd, and draft Cyprien. Come back with BPA DT and WR in the 2nd, grab an OL in the 4th and move on.

1. Star Lotulelei

2. Lane Johnson

3. Keenan Allen

4. Jonathan Cyprien

5. Desmond Trufant

We have signed signed two WRs in FA. I don't see us drafting another.

We signed a return man...who occassionally plays WR as a one trick pony. We also signed an injury prone guy who has never done much. We added this two "studs" to a weak overall WR core.

How exactly are we set at WR? We have an aging star at Smith. After that we have Brandon LaFell.....after that? We got a bunch of dudes.

Star

Richardson

Patterson

Austin

Cyprien

We signed a return man...who occassionally plays WR as a one trick pony. We also signed an injury prone guy who has never done much. We added this two "studs" to a weak overall WR core.

How exactly are we set at WR? We have an aging star at Smith. After that we have Brandon LaFell.....after that? We got a bunch of dudes.

Hixon can compete for the second spot and Ginn for the third (since Edwards and Gettis are the other options). Although I am high on LaFell and think he is locked up for #2 and could be a #1 (nobody agrees with me on this but that's not material).

I would just question Gettleman signing two middle of the road WRs if we are also going to draft a WR in the first when there is no obvious standout in the draft this year. That would be a lot of our spots dedicated to WR when we are paupers this year.

I think given our cap woes we are patching up WR spot as best we can and drafting something else at #1.

1- Allen

2- Patterson

3- Johnson

4- Hopkins

5- Richardson