Your Top 5 @ 14
Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:22 PM
2. Lane Johnson
5. DeAndre Hopkins - maybe considered a reach, but he's the best WR in this class. I don't give a fug what the draftniks say.
Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:46 PM
2. Tavon Austin: most electrifying playmaker in the draft.
3. Johnathon Cyprien: best safety imo, hits hard and good in coverage.
4. Keenan Allen: most complete WR in draft. He is big, has good hands and a very good runner after the catch.
4b. Cordarrelle Patterson: 2nd most electrifying playmakers in the draft. Big, fast and agile.
5. Xavier Rhodes: big CB, very good in coverage and run support
Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:33 PM
2. Cordarrelle Patterson: In my opinion the best WR in this class. Give Cam a young WR that can develop with him and become his career go to man.
3. Desmond Trufant: A CB that fits our system better than Rhodes and could make an immediate impact.
4. Jonathan Cyprien: We clearly have a hole at safety and he is the best one in this draft class.
5. Keenan Allen: The most NFL ready WR in this class. While he doesn't have as high a ceiling as Patterson I still think he is very good.
Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:35 PM
Jake could still be a good player, but he was a suprise at 8
Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:44 PM
2.) Jonathan Cyprien - I believe the rumors of us wanting to draft Mark Barron last year had some truth to them. Seems like he would be a perfect fit at SS
3.) Keenan Allen - Big WR that should provide a great weapon for Cam and our offense
4.) Tavon Austin - A different type of weapon for our offense (Percy Harvin-like).
5.) Chance Warmack - We have a huge need at RG and he's one of the top 5 players in the draft (allegedly)
Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:47 PM
Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:57 PM
Patterson or Richardson I could live with
Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:21 PM
2-Lane Johnson (It's not a given he's gone)
3-Cyprien (nice to see people joining the train slowly but surely, if I had to guess I think he's the pick)
4-Hunter/Hopkins/Allen (too close to call at WR for me)
Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:42 PM
Star - dunno how realistic this is.
Not sure who the last guy would be. Tie between Trufant, Sylvester Williams and Cyprien. I left Warmack out just because I thought it was unrealistic, even moreso than Star falling.
Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:52 PM
2. Trade Up for Tavon Austin
3. Trade Down for Tavon Austin
4. Trade next year's #1 for Tavon Austin
5. Pull a Ditka, trade up to 1, send all draft picks, draft Tavon Austin.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users