Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

How would you feel if...

31 posts in this topic

I hope for it. DT, RG and a S are easily our biggest areas of need. In a perfect world we get Star in the first, Rambo or another future stud S in the 2nd, a starting RG in the 4th and good depth players with the other two picks. Wouldn't be upset with Hunter or Hopkins in the 2nd, but the trenches is where our attention is needed the most.

That's what the draft needs to be focused on.

I would feel phenomenal.

...given what's already been done in free agency, the draft was heavy on players in the trenches (OL/DL)?

widely prefer that to any other option.

OL/DL/DB/WR remain our biggest needs

Star in first and

Larry Worford or Pugh in second would be AWESOME

Star in first and

Larry Worford or Pugh in second would be AWESOME

Indeed it would.

These recent signings, even though they are for a position of need. They shouldn't sway the regime to take a WR in this draft, early in this draft.

Getting good players is more important than getting any particular position. I don't care what position they play as long as they aren't a bust.

These recent signings, even though they are for a position of need. They shouldn't sway the regime to take a WR in this draft, early in this draft.

True, but it should prevent them from reaching for projects like Patterson or Austin or injury risks like Allen the 1st. Hopkins/Hunter in the 2nd would also be great.