Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

who do you think is a bigger douche Matty ice or Moleface?

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Something about Matt Ryan just screams douche bag. Matural, I bet he gave himself that one. Counting down til Kraken rips him a new one.

1 person likes this

Posted

melted ice is a turd sandwich where as mole is stupid douche

Posted

No one outside of New Orleans would say Ice. Goober? Definitely. Douche? No way.

Posted

its like arguing over who is the tallest midget. But the truth is its like posi-rear-end traction. no one knows how it works..., it just does. They are such douches we might never know who is the bigger one

1 person likes this

Posted

Ryan by a longshot.

Posted

both seem to be pretty douchy, I'll just say whoever we play next is more douche

Posted

looking back I'd have to give it to holymoly. cause of all the bounty-gate interviews.

Posted

before the "get the fug off my field" incident it was brees by a mile... now we've got ourselves a race

1 person likes this

Posted

both are pretty big douches but i'll give the slight edge to matt ryan.

dyke looking mo fuga

Posted

Okay, looks like Ryans gonna take this round. But which one of these douches would win in a fist fight against the other? And Ryans girlfriend is not a suitable answer!

Posted

Matt Ryan and it's not even close. Guy is classless and the Kraken showed him what's what.

Brees just plays for a rival team, and if he wasn't in our division, he seems like a pretty good guy and I would cheer for him.

Posted

I used to never have a problem with either guy. I still really like Drew Brees but after the "get the fug off my field" thing I really dislike Matt Ryan.