#31 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,640 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:07 AM

UNC does it and they still sucked. Its a no brainier that SEC universities do it.

Technically they didn't suck, they were actually one of the favorites to win the National Championship the year Auburn won it until they got caught and lost nearly every key player.

They then proceeded to suck.

#32 Katweiser

Katweiser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:06 AM

Sports media is the worst media around. If sports media only reported real news, we would be back to the 5-10 minute segments on the 6 o'clock news. Now they have to make up a bunch of drama to fill 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year worth of story's to keep their jobs. Its kinda hard for me to take any news like this serious.

#33 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,183 posts
  • Location704

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:24 AM

The NCAA doesn't care about the grades and academic BS. What will get Auburn in serious trouble is the money being passed around.

That's what got UNC football in trouble. Money and lies NOT the unethical academic conduct.

Also to the loser who took a shot at UNC FB- they would have played in the ACC championship game last year if not for probation. Winner of that goes to a BCS game, Einstein.

Also, this looks like another year in a row we will have several players drafted in the first two rounds.

Jonathon Cooper, Sylvester Williams, and Gio Bernard are all potential first round picks.

#nowuknow

#34 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,201 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:32 AM

Sports media is the worst media around. If sports media only reported real news, we would be back to the 5-10 minute segments on the 6 o'clock news. Now they have to make up a bunch of drama to fill 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year worth of story's to keep their jobs. Its kinda hard for me to take any news like this serious.

So wait when Reggie Bush accepted free poo from a convicted felon and wannabe agent USC was thrown through the mud, and the school was "cheating", but when a school actually pays their players and bends the rules to keep them eligible it's "made up drama"? Makes sense.....

#35 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,183 posts
  • Location704

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:39 AM

Sports media folks are pretty bad. I do consider them to be a different type of journalist than an investigative reporter or journalist who asks hard questions.

Sports reporters like Peter King, Mike Florio, Gregg Doyel, etc....these guys are trolls. They are giving their opinions and looking for a dumb athlete to bite when they ask them about gay marriage. Sports are entertainment. Not real life sh1t.

#36 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,183 posts
  • Location704

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:41 AM

Also how long will it take before a very similar story is leaked about Ole Miss?

They better do work because I would be not surprised if that program is on probation in 3 years

#37 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,183 posts
  • Location704

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:44 AM

Technically they didn't suck, they were actually one of the favorites to win the National Championship the year Auburn won it until they got caught and lost nearly every key player.

They then proceeded to suck.

I think that guy you're arguing with is an App fan.

LOL.

And FYI UNC would have played in the ACC title game last year if not for the probation.

Do u watch UNC FB as much as you watch UNC BB?

#38 Katweiser

Katweiser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:14 AM

So wait when Reggie Bush accepted free poo from a convicted felon and wannabe agent USC was thrown through the mud, and the school was "cheating", but when a school actually pays their players and bends the rules to keep them eligible it's "made up drama"? Makes sense.....

Until its proven, what I hear from sports media is junk, at least in my opinion anyways. I know they blindly get there nut here and there, but there has been to many swings and misses, particularly with Auburn and Cam Newton, that sports media is almost national enquiresque to me...Thats just me. Until theres hard evidence, ill take it with the smallest grain of salt....

#39 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,640 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:43 PM

LOL.

And FYI UNC would have played in the ACC title game last year if not for the probation.

Yep, big UNC football fan.

#40 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,640 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:43 PM

LOL.

DP

#41 Katweiser

Katweiser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:11 PM

http://www.790thezon...s.aspx?PID=2610

Take a listen....

So, all the players are denying and saying the things she quoted them as saying were misquoted. She claims she has recordings of them saying what she quoted them as saying, but she doesn't want to play them.......hmm....This is hilarious really. Cant wait for the next round of allegations due probably at the start of the college season, then we will for sure hear about some possibly around the middle to end of the season when the bowl picture starts to shape up (if auburn is worth a damn) , then finally when recruiting starts to get in full swing. ....then we start it all over for the 2014 season, ...blah blah blah......

#42 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,183 posts
  • Location704

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:28 PM

http://www.790thezon...s.aspx?PID=2610

Take a listen....

So, all the players are denying and saying the things she quoted them as saying were misquoted. She claims she has recordings of them saying what she quoted them as saying, but she doesn't want to play them.......hmm....This is hilarious really. Cant wait for the next round of allegations due probably at the start of the college season, then we will for sure hear about some possibly around the middle to end of the season when the bowl picture starts to shape up (if auburn is worth a damn) , then finally when recruiting starts to get in full swing. ....then we start it all over for the 2014 season, ...blah blah blah......

U an auburn fan?

#43 Katweiser

Katweiser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:31 PM

Yes sir!!

#44 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,632 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:43 PM

Shock- some people will act like this doesn't go on at almost every major program, in most big sports.

#45 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,392 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:59 PM

Shock- some people will act like this doesn't go on at almost every major program, in most big sports.

Yep, in today's college football landscape school's have to pay players under the table through boosters, alter grades to keep players eligible and so forth. Most of these guys aren't going to college to learn anything but football. Some of them aren't even smart enough to learn anything but football, but they still go to a major university and get good grades.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com