Photo
- - - - -

Next to Last Mock Draft

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#16 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:58 PM

Williams wont be there in the 2nd.

he might.

i've seen even recent mocks where he was one of the last picks in the second and a couple where he wasn't in the first couple at all.

in a deep draft like this for so many positions, it's quite possible that he'd slip that far.

i think that teams probably recognize this guys talent and potential more than the draftniks who do nothing but feed on hype they created, but still it's a possibility.

#17 Pejorative Miscreant

Pejorative Miscreant

Cold Ass Honky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:08 PM

I'm not sure why some are thinking we'll go CB. Thats basically the only position we address in FA. An aging Drayton can still be a no.2. Norman or Thomas will start the other side, Captain at nickle, and DJ/Dockery will fill the rest. We're not taking a CB in the first two rounds

Chuck always brings poignant thoughts into the conversation.

I somewhat agree with this logic. I leaned this way instead of Cyprien because I think when they were graded out he looked better on paper. As I remember we had a pretty good LB corp last year even with Beason and Davis on IR and we ended up drafting a LB (I think that guy did ok but his name escapes me...) I still believe deep down we will take a DT here but I love the discussion when we throw out something different.

Thanks again for the thoughtful commentary.