Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Preseason schedule out; Panthers/Ravens on ESPN.

28 posts in this topic

Posted

Press release:

http://nflcommunications.com/2013/04/04/2013-preseason-schedule-announced-national-tv-games-feature-2012-playoff-field/

Full schedule:

http://nfllabor.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/04-04-13-preseason-schedule.pdf

Panthers @ Baltimore - Thursday Aug.22 on Espn

EDIT: Will Brinson said he thinks the full schedule is out 04/16

1 person likes this

Posted

Home vs Chicago

At Philly

At Balt

Home vs Pitt (unconfirmed, but really people, do I need a source for that?)

Posted

Haha yeah something tells me we will play the steelers this year in the preseason

Posted

Okay Great! The Panthers will be (4-0) in the pre-season, I mean why not right?! #PantherNation #AceBoogie #SuperCam #SwagCam!

Posted

You aren't starting out on the right foot

3 people like this

Posted

Does this mean two prime time games during the regular season?

Posted

Okay Great! The Panthers will be (4-0) in the pre-season, I mean why not right?! #PantherNation #AceBoogie #SuperCam #SwagCam!

I don't understand why you put the "number" sign before each of those words.

Posted

It's awesome (as awesome as preseason can be) that this will be our third PS game, which is the full dress rehearsal.

Posted

Does this mean all we'll get in the reg season is a Thursday night away game? PRRROOOOBBBAAABBBLLLYYYY

Posted

Ha weren't we 4-0 preseason the year we went 2-14?

It's awesome (as awesome as preseason can be) that this will be our third PS game, which is the full dress rehearsal.

I'm pretty sure we were 0-4 and legions of people said that preseason doesn't indicate anything about the regular season.

When I see my team look terrible and flat during the preseason, I don't anticipate some massive switch to be flipped over the course of six days.

There's a difference between losing preseason games and LOSING games in the preseason. The panthers have done the latter the last few years.

Posted

As a season ticket holder, this schedule is as bad as it gets. Paying full price for the 1st and 4th preseason game is extortion.

You will likely see starters play a total of 10 plays in two games for your regular seat price anywhere from $50-$150 (mine being $81)

1 person likes this

Posted

As a season ticket holder, this schedule is as bad as it gets. Paying full price for the 1st and 4th preseason game is extortion.

You will likely see starters play a total of 10 plays in two games for your regular seat price anywhere from $50-$150 (mine being $81)

The man has a point.

You forget to add that the fourth preseason game, BOA stadium will be filled with the extremely knowledgeable and very classy Steeler fans from Charlotte and the upstate.