Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Preseason schedule out; Panthers/Ravens on ESPN.

28 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm pretty sure we were 0-4 and legions of people said that preseason doesn't indicate anything about the regular season.

When I see my team look terrible and flat during the preseason, I don't anticipate some massive switch to be flipped over the course of six days.

There's a difference between losing preseason games and LOSING games in the preseason. The panthers have done the latter the last few years.

Yeah I removed that from my original post after I looked it up.

I do remember one year we were 4-0 or something and everyone was all hyped up and we crashed.

Posted

JR better preorder extra bratwurst and nacho cheese for all the fat Chicago and Pittsburgh fans that will infest BofA.

Posted

I don't understand why you put the "number" sign before each of those words.

he thinks he's tweeting.
2 people like this

Posted

JR better preorder extra bratwurst and nacho cheese for all the fat Chicago and Pittsburgh fans that will infest BofA.

This made me lol - but TBQH most of the Steeler fans around the area have never been to Pittsburgh

Posted

He understood that. He was just trying to be an ass.

Posted

having a strong preseason could help us get of to a better start which is important.

Posted

This made me lol - but TBQH most of the Steeler fans around the area have never been to Pittsburgh

I always bring a pocket map to games. I like to play "Pin the jersey on where the team plays that you're bandwagoning" with the assholes in opposing team jerseys.

Posted

I always bring a pocket map to games. I like to play "Pin the jersey on where the team plays that you're bandwagoning" with the assholes in opposing team jerseys.

Haha but bro! The 29 year old Steeler fan's uncle had a room mate in college who was a Steeler fan! It's in his blood!

Posted

Haha but bro! The 29 year old Steeler fan's uncle had a room mate in college who was a Steeler fan! It's in his blood!

I had some Cowboy assclown next to my seats last year at the Falcons game who was all of 25. He told me his "grand pappy" was a Cowboy fan so he hates the Panthers and loves the Cowboys. So he was there rooting against us. I had it out with him and called him a sellout just as Cam broke off that 70 yard TD run. Satisfaction.

Posted

Well at least we will probably get to see our starters for a half on a NTG instead of one or two series to a quarter.

Posted

he thinks he's tweeting.

Some moron negged you for that so i evened it out.

1 person likes this

Posted

Some moron negged you for that so i evened it out.

bwahahaha...thanks.