Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

micnificent28

Would you trade up for Star Lotulelei?

77 posts in this topic

No i would rather trade down for anything + Short.

Anything can happen. Gettleman is a very good evaluator of talent and has made moves to shore up our depth. The biggest needs are OL and DL right now. He is working very hard to put us in a position to take BPA. If Star is our target, he will try to make it happen. Not by trading away picks, but by possibly trading a player (D-will). G-man is the MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a fan of trading up this draft.

Trading down, on the other hand...

No. I just don't think he's worth it, even if we had the ammo.

No. Although what if he was available when the Dolphins pick and we fear the Bucs may get him, maybe trade next years 4th to move up 2 spots?

No. This draft is too deep in our positions of need to move up. If anything, I'd move back.

Not this year, if we only had one, two or maybe even three holes to fill, I could consider it but we have like 8 holes to fill.

Trading up is something smart teams are more likely to do when they're just "a player away".

That's not our situation right now. Far from it, sadly :(

This draft is deep at DT and WR, no reason to move up.

You're right, we're not the Raiders. If we were we'd be looking at taking Tavon Austin, Patterson or Ryan Swope with our 1st. Hopefully we're not that foolish.

Tavon Austin isn't a top 15 pick?

Wait so you're telling me it's okay to trade up and give away atleast one early round pick next year to draft a DT (can anyone say bust?) in the top 10. Yet if we stay at 14 and draft one of the best players on the board we are essentially the Raiders? I am concerned for you, you are better than this JB.