:phone: "i think op has a bro crush and that's being modest."

#17 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,763 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:42 AM

Well obviously Keek is a hell of a lot more talented than Chase ever was... no way in hell was I implying anything of that sort. I'm saying they're both highly instictual players, Chase has been in the league a while, won 2 SB's, Keek has the talent Blackburn never possessed and I'm just saying Luke could possibly learn a few things from him. Giants fans speak awfully highly of him. And trying to turn it into a racial thing, really? Lol, fug off with that.

Yeah, Beason and TD could also teach Luke some things as well as I'm sure they already have. Sorry for not including every active linebacker on the roster when I brought it up.

#18 Monday Night Shyamalan

Monday Night Shyamalan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationHollyweird, CA

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:07 AM

On a side note, am I the only one ecstatic about having Blackburn here to help be a mentor for Luke? From what I've heard Keek is like a younger, more athletic version of Chase... both highly instinctual.

Wait until Blackburn teaches him the tricks older less athletic guys like himself pick up along the way... add that plus the NFL-level offseason conditioning he'll be receiving.

LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKE

Ha, I'm thinking other way around, Blackburn could learn a thing or two from Keek. Once a decade kind of player...

#19 The Golden Child

The Golden Child

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:09 AM

Drunk posting isn't cool

:thumbsu:

#20 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,763 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:18 AM

And the Sexual Tyrannosaurus line is from the Predator. The good ol' ex-Governor Jesse Ventura drops that line.

I watched the movie earlier, sooo.... yeah. Screw you guys, I'm going home.

edit: Just doned on me that two actors turned Governors star in that movie. Ones a former body builder, the other a former wrestler... mind = blown.

#21 ZackAttack23

ZackAttack23

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:25 AM

Dat pimple.

#22 philw5289

philw5289

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 06:16 AM

lol he looks far from a star LB back then . If i saw that kid in HS i would attempt to give him a wedgie and take his lunch money. Would turn out to be a bad day for me

#23 Beast_3000

Beast_3000

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:01 AM

Honestly, I think Keek is the kind of once in a blue moon player that ''gets it'' from the jump and doesn't need a mentor.

Ditto. He was way ahead of any rookie linebacker we ever had here by far. He only needs to improve on play action pass recognition and getting in slot receiver lanes for interceptions.

#24 Beast_3000

Beast_3000

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:07 AM

Well obviously Keek is a hell of a lot more talented than Chase ever was... no way in hell was I implying anything of that sort. I'm saying they're both highly instictual players, Chase has been in the league a while, won 2 SB's, Keek has the talent Blackburn never possessed and I'm just saying Luke could possibly learn a few things from him. Giants fans speak awfully highly of him. And trying to turn it into a racial thing, really? Lol, fug off with that.

Yeah, Beason and TD could also teach Luke some things as well as I'm sure they already have. Sorry for not including every active linebacker on the roster when I brought it up.

I get what your initial post meant. Slower linebackers rely on recognition and lane angles while older linebackers have to condition their body better. While he can learn a think or two about angles to bring down the ball-carriers from the other starters. I hope he has a better conditioning program than our other starters. A linebacker that has been in the league 10 years is nothing to shake a stick at. Chase can help in that regard.

#25 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,964 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:23 AM

i kind of enjoy going back through my post history and looking at all the stupid poo i posted about how pissed i would be if we blew our first on kuechly

#26 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,662 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:43 AM

i kind of enjoy going back through my post history and looking at all the stupid poo i posted about how pissed i would be if we blew our first on kuechly

a little piece of me dies every time i remember my once-upon-a-time defenses of marty hurney's not-spectacular-but-solid drafts and abilities as a cap manager

#27 FutureDynasty

FutureDynasty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:54 AM

And trying to turn it into a racial thing, really? Lol, fug off with that.

:-P

#28 mjligon

mjligon

@mleezy53

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,221 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:35 AM

It's scary how good Luke is going to be.

fuging scary.

#29 Jangler

Jangler

open your head and look around

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 47,987 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:40 AM

If he gives us 8 Pro bowls and 6 All Pro seasons and if we win SB's in 14, 15, 18 and 19 then Jack and Luke will be spiritual twins.

I said 2 years ago that Cam will be the first QB to win back-to-back-to-back SB's.

Damn the torpedoes. :)

You mean SB's 48 49 52 53?

ah.....years. :jig:

#30 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,964 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 05 April 2013 - 09:09 AM

It's scary how good Luke is going to be.

fuging scary.

i've gone back and watched several games and just focused on him. his instincts are through the roof and i honestly think he's going to be the top 4-3 middle linebacker in the league within three years.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com