Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Delhommey

Every guy watching football ever

44 posts in this topic

My game watching buddy and I are nothing like that. We watch calmly and discuss the game like commentators.

I've watched games with enough people to know we're not the norm, though :lol:

Never saw anybody do pushups like the guy at 2:25. That's new.

The Cowboy fan I used to watch games with in Ohio was exactly like the dad at 3 minutes on. He even threw a Coke can at his 60 inch TV after a playfoff loss.

Someone should have recorded my reaction to the Falcons hail mary, I was so fuging pissed, I could feel the temperature of my blood rise.

My game watching buddy and I are nothing like that. We watch calmly and discuss the game like commentators.

I've watched games with enough people to know we're not the norm, though :lol:

Never saw anybody do pushups like the guy at 2:25. That's new.

The Cowboy fan I used to watch games with in Ohio was exactly like the dad at 3 minutes on. He even threw a Coke can at his 60 inch TV after a playfoff loss.

And a 60 inch tv back when the Cowboys made the playoffs were way more expensive.

I think im going to film myself watching panther games next year... i make these guys look like choir boys

except for the last 4 years I couldn't tell you what a seat felt like, I nervously pace in front of the TV muttering obscenities at our players coaches and opponents. When we make a big play or score a touchdown I cuss like a drunken sailor professing the greatness of our team and the superiority of the player who just made the play over his counterpart.

I've reached out for help, unfortunately i received it by way of our unparalleled suckitude over the last few seasons. Now I just shrug at the outcome look around and ask "what did you expect to happen?"

greeeeat, thank you for reminding of every idiotic moment Ive had in front of my tv. Im gonna have heart attack soon, thats what watching this video has made me realize.

And a 60 inch tv back when the Cowboys made the playoffs were way more expensive.

Valid.

This particular fellow had a temper and a half. Once saw him slam his fist - knuckles down - onto a hardwood table (amazed he didn't break his hand). He was always certain that the refs were paid, the Patriots winning the SB was a conspiracy, and the moon landing was faked.

Yea i pace around most of the time. And scream at the TV. My friends can't stand to watch games with me so i usually go to a public place or someone elses house to watch the games so I don't make a fool out of myself at my house.

The ATL hail mary play, I was up north in my apartment. I screamed so loud, the other tenants knocked on my door to see if i was ok.

I should have had a camera on me this last season..

fwiw, I probably looked like this more when I was playing the original Nintendo... lol