Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which one of you pissed off your girl, and she put a voodoo hex on the Hurricanes?

9 posts in this topic

Posted

It's the only possible explaination for their complete implosion. The worst fall off the cliff that I've seen in professional sports.

One of you fuggers pissed of your wife or girlfirend, and she put a jihad on us. Fess up! Who was it?

Posted

I've resigned myself to the thought that they aren't making it this year, so I've started watching individual players. Bellemore was solid and even Sanguinetti has improved a lot over the season. There's a few bright spots.

And this stuff will happen in hockey all the time. Teams get hot early in the season and implode.

Posted

Well I'm single...

Posted

42 goals against v 17 goals for in our 1-10 streak. Ugh.

Posted

Yeah, they're playing like the Bobcats of hockey. Time to get rid of Staal.

Posted

Yeah, they're playing like the Bobcats of hockey. Time to get rid of Staal.

3a9.png

Posted

This is the worst team I have ever seen play professional hockey.

Posted

score differential up to 51-18 now, almost up to 3-1!

Posted

It's Jeff Skinner, J. Staal and whom ever they throw on that line with them. They have been playing horrible both ways and with an already suspect defense it's really hurt the team overall.

Over the last 12 games. The J. Staal-Skinner line has a =/- of -13 while scoring a paltry 3 or 4 goals as a line. While the first line has continued to score (around 14-15 goals over that time) The other 3 have sucked horrible and with the defense and goal tending it's not going to get it done.