Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Jobs Report 'Should Be A Wake-Up Call,' Analyst Says

70 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Well theres the rub Kurb, I did pick a candidate worth a damn. I don't approve of everything he's done and he pisses me off sometimes but there is nothing unreasonable about this.

Posted · Report post

The Paul Ryan budget would really help...

Destory everything in the country!! Adding half a billion to defense while cutting taxes...wiping out education. Burning crosses will follow soon after.

I really hope for a plague... Once your this high in govt your on a corporate payroll.

Posted · Report post

its just time to stop voting in people groomed for public office. they don't know dick about reality and like suckers, masses upon masses of people keep voting for them as if the very people they vote for give a flying burrito about them.

Posted · Report post

Typical response of Obama and his supporters...keep blaming someone else for the crappy job he is doing.

Man has been in office for 5 years and still has not even submitted his budget.

He has sucked ass as a president, yet his staunch supporters still believe he is a success. Guy has been the worst president in history...and it is not even close.

It is a typical response because it is typically true.

Posted · Report post

So for the party cheerleaders here, just how good or bad is the job #'s?

I think the WH tried to say it was sequestors but umm no. We will need to see some non farm data next week to possibly get a more accurate picture.

Posted · Report post

He already is. First off, he hasn't gotten us in a needless war where he sends our kids off to die for no reason, which apparently you have gotten over.

I haven't. I never will. To suggest anything Obama has done can even come close to that is simple blindness. Add to that the real spending issues of the last 12 years belong to GWB and not Obama if you like but it pales in comparison.

GWB was a terrible president and most Republicans admit that.

Obama has been a terrible president and Dems just keep making excuses for his ineptness.

That is the difference

Posted · Report post

GWB was a terrible president and most Republicans admit that.

Obama has been a terrible president and Dems just keep making excuses for his ineptness.

That is the difference

I think it depends on what you want in a president and what your opinion is on the role of the federal government. IMO he did the only thing that I wanted from the Fed. He placed a national emphasis on Health Care and education. He gave the C-o-K order on Osama and made a decision on the pulling out of Iraq/Afghanistan.

Dem or Rep, the money issues are congresses fault. At-least that they have lasted so long. The reason we have these issues is because of spending in the middle east.

Posted · Report post

Typical response of Obama and his supporters...keep blaming someone else for the crappy job he is doing.

Man has been in office for 5 years and still has not even submitted his budget.

He has sucked ass as a president, yet his staunch supporters still believe he is a success. Guy has been the worst president in history...and it is not even close.

Has your salary gone down?

Stock market tanked?

Has your 401k decreased?

Obviously you are worse off than you were six years ago to make that statement, no?

Posted · Report post

Has your salary gone down?

Stock market tanked?

Has your 401k decreased?

Obviously you are worse off than you were six years ago to make that statement, no?

the economy still sucks. Unemployment is still high. We are still in Iraq and Afganistan. Gitmo is still open. He just submitted his first budget in 6 years.

He has accomplished zilch as a president. He is an empty suit that was only elected because of the color of his skin. He was not qualified and he has proven so.

Posted · Report post

that was only elected because of the color of his skin.

Annnnnd Hatter now shows his true colors.

Posted · Report post

Annnnnd Hatter now shows his true colors.

Ahhh, many on the left think the same thing. Bill Clinton included.

Posted · Report post

Racism is dead, y'all.

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments