stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,356 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:01 PM

They both do corporate welfare.

True enough

Bottom line, corporate or individual welfare is for buying support. Guys in DC have taken it to a whole new level.

#62 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,065 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:43 AM

only elected because of the color of his skin.

whoa

yeah it had nothing to do with

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

or

Posted Image

if you believe that obama only beat these dipshits because he's black, can you even envision a situation in which a black man may be selected for a job because he's a better candidate than his white competitors?

#63 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,263 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:46 AM

whoa

yeah it had nothing to do with

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

or

Posted Image

if you believe that obama only beat these dipshits because he's black, can you even envision a situation in which a black man may be selected for a job because he's a better candidate than his white competitors?

You can remove the pictures of the VP candidates above. Because Joe Biden is as big of a joke as either of them.

Problem is that Obama was NOT a better candidate that either Romney or McCain. He had ZERO experience and had never even managed a small department. He had never been responsible for a budget.

He was a great cheerleader.....plain and simple. And, now his lack of experience is showing.

I am not saying that a black man cannot be a great leader.....because that is categorically false. I will continue to maintain that Obama would have never even made it to the primaries if he had been white....and had the same lack of experience and baggage.

#64 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,500 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:34 AM

mh, if Obama was the worst who do you think was the greatest president in American history?

#65 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 7,982 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:13 AM

mh, if Obama was the worst who do you think was the greatest president in American history?

Just gonna fill in for MH here.

IMO Obama is not the worst President we have ever had, but he will probably go down as certainly in the bottom 25%.

Washington stands as the greatest President in my mind, and I love Jefferson's principles even though his Presidency was not all that great.

It seems odd to me that Reagan and Clinton are the best two presidents, IMO, over the last 50 years.

Pretty sad honestly.

#66 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:33 AM

Coolidge

#67 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,263 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:56 AM

I put Ivana and GWB at the bottom if the list.

I am a big fan of FDR.

His New Deal and social programs were greatly needed. He established the programs for the right reasons....providing temporary assistance for people who were working to improve their lives. It us not his fault that they have been bastardized into a means if complete generational support for millions and millions if people.

#68 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:48 PM

I put Ivana and GWB at the bottom if the list.

I am a big fan of FDR.

His New Deal and social programs were greatly needed. He established the programs for the right reasons....providing temporary assistance for people who were working to improve their lives. It us not his fault that they have been bastardized into a means if complete generational support for millions and millions if people.

http://www.statistic...are-statistics/
http://www.taxpolicy...t.cfm?Docid=203

You know what these stats say to me? Yes there are people on welfare, but the numbers are comparatively low when measured against the total US Population or the worlds for that matter. Even if say 50% of the people on it are abusing it, then that is still 2% of the US population abusing 5.5% of the yearly income tax revenue.

Crisis this is not.

So in light of this, surely you can not say that the President is horrible for not making it a priority over saaayy health care 16.3% uninsured or education

http://articles.lati...easing-20130122

(best high school graduation rate in decades during his term) It would seem to me that while uneducated, unmotivated middle aged people looking for low skill work may have it pretty hard, the youth coming up will be among the most educated and most well taken care of in generations.

#69 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,668 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:57 PM

im going to reserve judgment on stats and trends and whom to give credit or blame too. as one who does research on investing(not as much as say 7 years ago) you learn what traps to avoid to give too much credit or blame to stay as objective as possible to find the next big thing.

you can use recency bias and focus on a set time period and the ole confirmation bias comes into play. alas, my skill set looks at way too many other variables and i end up scaling things down to places that many don't look at or are aware of.

a president is like a coach. gets too much blame when the team loses, too much credit when they win.

when we put a prez on a pedestal or in a cage, we are being more narrow minded than we may be aware of. i just view the prez as one doing a job with a myriad of advisors. some do a better job than others in sheparding the nation thru various channels and however one wants to view them, whatev.

#70 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,512 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:32 PM

You can remove the pictures of the VP candidates above. Because Joe Biden is as big of a joke as either of them.

Problem is that Obama was NOT a better candidate that either Romney or McCain. He had ZERO experience and had never even managed a small department. He had never been responsible for a budget.

He was a great cheerleader.....plain and simple. And, now his lack of experience is showing.

I am not saying that a black man cannot be a great leader.....because that is categorically false. I will continue to maintain that Obama would have never even made it to the primaries if he had been white....and had the same lack of experience and baggage.

So we're pretending Bill Clinton didn't happen to cover for our little racist gaffe now.

Bluster on, sheltered one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.