#1 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,922 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 06 April 2013 - 10:58 AM

Last offseason saw you accused of being part of a heinous bounty system (kinda like one you were part of in college, but we'll set that aside) by the league commissioner. In righteous indignation, you responded to these charges, and with your lawyer set on a path to fight.

The odds were stacked against, seeing as your accuser was also the ultimate decider, but that didn't dissuade you. Instead, you kept pressing, fighting all the way to the end, using the legal system as your ally against what you felt to be a terrible injustice.

In the end, your suspension was removed. Victory was achieved.

And now, thanks to all the tremendous effort that you and your lawyer put into fighting these allegations, you will rightly be remembered as leader of the single worst defense in the history of the NFL.

Congratulations :D

#2 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:49 AM

and he took a pay cut to be the leader of a defense coming off the historically worst defense of all times into a season with a new scheme in which he has proven to be ineffective in the past.

awesome.

#3 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:40 AM

Last offseason saw you accused of being part of a heinous bounty system (kinda like one you were part of in college, but we'll set that aside) by the league commissioner. In righteous indignation, you responded to these charges, and with your lawyer set on a path to fight.

The odds were stacked against, seeing as your accuser was also the ultimate decider, but that didn't dissuade you. Instead, you kept pressing, fighting all the way to the end, using the legal system as your ally against what you felt to be a terrible injustice.

In the end, your suspension was removed. Victory was achieved.

And now, thanks to all the tremendous effort that you and your lawyer put into fighting these allegations, you will rightly be remembered as leader of the single worst defense in the history of the NFL.

Congratulations :D

They'll take all the achievments they can get down there. Which is saying alot cause over the decades they've had some lousy teams.

#4 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:40 PM

Vilma missed like half the season. Still, way sick burn.

They'll take all the achievments they can get down there. Which is saying alot cause over the decades they've had some lousy teams.

I certainly wouldn't lord a 7-9 tiebreaker finish over you, if that's what you're getting at. Which is saying alot because

Posted Image

#5 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:00 AM

I certainly wouldn't lord a 7-9 tiebreaker finish over you, if that's what you're getting at. Which is saying alot because

Posted Image

1 superbowl vs. the worst defense in the history of the NFL. As well as decades of horrible bagheaded seasons. We went to the nfc championship in our 1st year. Ya'll slow. + we all know that trophy was donated from the nfl to fema.

#6 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,174 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:14 AM

Posted Image

15 yard penalty for unfair use of the Lomardi trophy in a smack thread.

#7 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 08:03 AM

1 superbowl vs. the worst defense in the history of the NFL.

WORTH IT

As well as decades of horrible bagheaded seasons.

There was one (1) baghead season: 1980. And since you bring it up, we're hardly unique in that regard:

Posted Image

We went to the nfc championship in our 1st year. Ya'll slow.

You'd think a team with such a short history would feature fans that actually remember the highlights, but no dice. You guys actually went 7-9 your first year and the NFC championship the next year (much like the Jags, that other feline expansion team).

Also - we returned our very first kickoff for a touchdown. Neener neener?

+ we all know that trophy was donated from the nfl to fema.

All I know is I watched my team's QB hoist it live, and it was sweet.

#8 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 36,922 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 10 April 2013 - 09:39 AM

That trophy looks a little dirty.

Try these...

Posted Image

#9 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:09 AM

Reminder: worst defense in NFL history. Own it like you own that sb trophy that Fema took out of Brett Farves hands and gave to you. Seriously, that nfc champ game had so many bad calls in the ot that we had to change the replay rules!

#10 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:15 AM

That trophy looks a little dirty.

Try these...

Posted Image

Thanks! This will help dam the river of tears currently flowing.

Reminder: worst defense in NFL history. Own it like you own that sb trophy that Fema took out of Brett Farves hands and gave to you. Seriously, that nfc champ game had so many bad calls in the ot that we had to change the replay rules!

Actually they changed the overtime rules, but I understand that doesn't put the tears back into your ducts and for that I am sorry :(

#11 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:19 AM

Thanks! This will help dam the river of tears currently flowing.

Actually they changed the overtime rules, but I understand that doesn't put the tears back into your ducts and for that I am sorry :(

Damn...., maybe Sean Peyton can sell me some pills to help cope with the pain.

#12 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:25 PM

Vitt has the key, gotta go through him.

#13 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 7,851 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:52 PM

Posted Image

Shut the fug up bitch, we swept you guys last year. Ya'll are a joke. Sean Payton isn't God. He is a Derek Zoolander wannabe, duck face, vicoden poppin bitch.

#14 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:19 PM

Posted Image

Relax, bro.

#15 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 7,851 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 10 April 2013 - 08:08 PM

stop selling me good meth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.