Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kenny Vaccaro Sport Science

37 posts in this topic

Posted

he might be heading to Miami

Posted

Would love the guy at 14. Well, I love too many guys at 14.

Posted

I have always like the Sport Science deals. I could be happy with him as our first choice.

Posted

Scouting via Sport Science is as bad as scouting via highlight videos. Still, pretty impressive.

Posted

How do you guys feel about Vaccaro vs. Cyprien? I like both, not sure if I would like safety as our 1st pick (would prefer the trenches), but I do like them, just not sure how they compare.

Posted

How do you guys feel about Vaccaro vs. Cyprien? I like both, not sure if I would like safety as our 1st pick (would prefer the trenches), but I do like them, jut not sure how they compare.

Vaccaro, from the film I've watched, gives up too many big plays. There always seems to be that one big TD that happened because he blew his assignment.

Posted

I don't know anything beyond whats scouts tell me and highlight videos. However, based on that I like Cyprien more.

Posted

He's my number one choice if Star isn't there. Not because of this though. This just reinforces how good of an athlete he is.

Posted

How do you guys feel about Vaccaro vs. Cyprien? I like both, not sure if I would like safety as our 1st pick (would prefer the trenches), but I do like them, jut not sure how they compare.

Cyprien

Posted

I like Cyprien better if I'm picking between the two...

Posted

not the biggest vaccaro fan. not saying he won't be good, i just don't see what makes him special.