• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#31 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,670 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:36 AM

Not easily. It's also one of the most nondescript entrances you'd see.

"Yeah, go past the Krispy Kreme and turn right. If you see a IHOP you've gone too far..."

#32 catfang

catfang

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,348 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:43 AM

Not easily. It's also one of the most nondescript entrances you'd see.

"Yeah, go past the Krispy Kreme and turn right. If you see a IHOP you've gone too far..."

Posted Image

#33 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,670 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:46 AM

Kinda underwhelming, huh? In the summer you'd drive by it and wouldn't think twice that it's there. Washington Blvd./Rd./Whatever is like South Blvd in appearance.

#34 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,344 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:49 AM

Yep... if you don't know where to look, it's easy to miss.

#35 catfang

catfang

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,348 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:52 AM

In my search for images, I discovered that they do allow women on the course...

Posted Image

#36 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,344 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:59 AM

lol

Speaking of the course... you haven't lived until you've seen this dance in person...

Posted Image

#37 catfang

catfang

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,348 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:01 AM

LOL then I found this

Posted Image

#38 car5nc

car5nc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:18 AM

Tiger's woman is watching today..It's over for the field..She looks damn good there

Posted Image

#39 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Psshhh... yeah, that's like a lifelong dream of mine to play Augusta. I take a little solace that I've actually been, but to play it... ha. Never happen.

What did you get?

I got some used titleist clubs from my girlfriends family. her grandpa is about to die and everyone else has super nice clubs so they gave them to me. Perfect for me because I'm not comfortable investing in super nice clubs because my game is awful. I usually quit keeping score after the turn lol.

I'm gonna try and come see you this year at QH - I should be there Thursday/Friday again. Hopefully I can get some chalet passes from work. They gave me some really nice seats to the Seahawks game this year so I dunno.

#40 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

In my search for images, I discovered that they do allow women on the course...

Who do you think is making the egg salad and pimento cheese sandwiches?

#41 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,344 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:27 AM

I got some used titleist clubs from my girlfriends family. her grandpa is about to die and everyone else has super nice clubs so they gave them to me. Perfect for me because I'm not comfortable investing in super nice clubs because my game is awful. I usually quit keeping score after the turn lol.

I'm gonna try and come see you this year at QH - I should be there Thursday/Friday again. Hopefully I can get some chalet passes from work. They gave me some really nice seats to the Seahawks game this year so I dunno.

Cool... well at least you're playing. I played yesterday even though my elbow is killing me and did ok. I had 7 pars and no birdies but had a couple of big # on some holes. My buddy had a free round at Rivers Edge down in Shallotte and that course is stupid hard, but it was beautiful weather and free.

I had always gotten my clubs from my dad, since he's got every kind of club known to man. I played with Titleist DCIs for over 10 years and bought me some brand new Taylormade Burner 2.0 Irons in fall of '11. I love them.

Definitely stop by and see me at QH... I'll be on #5 fairway Friday and #5 Green Saturday again... This year I'm going to be in Charlotte all that week on business too before the tourney, so I suspect we'll spectate some on Thursday.

#42 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:30 AM

If you can afford it, the Quail Hollow tournament is one of the best events this city has to offer. May is a spectacular month to be a Charlotte resident.

The scenery at Quail Hollow is phenomenal - and I AIN'T talking about the trees and golf course.

#43 sharkkiller

sharkkiller

Inconceivable

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,476 posts
  • LocationSanto Domingo

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:33 AM

LOL then I found this

Posted Image

That is a sign directing you to the bathrooms at Amen corner, if I am not mistaken. The men's room is right there, and the ladies room is around the corner.

#44 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:34 AM

Cool... well at least you're playing. I played yesterday even though my elbow is killing me and did ok. I had 7 pars and no birdies but had a couple of big # on some holes. My buddy had a free round at Rivers Edge down in Shallotte and that course is stupid hard, but it was beautiful weather and free.

I had always gotten my clubs from my dad, since he's got every kind of club known to man. I played with Titleist DCIs for over 10 years and bought me some brand new Taylormade Burner 2.0 Irons in fall of '11. I love them.

Definitely stop by and see me at QH... I'll be on #5 fairway Friday and #5 Green Saturday again... This year I'm going to be in Charlotte all that week on business too before the tourney, so I suspect we'll spectate some on Thursday.

Aside from the driving range, the last time I played was like a year ago in this sh1t course up in Blacksburg, VA for a bachelor party. The course was awful. One of my buddies was so drunk he shanked his drive and nailed one of the course signs and broke it in half lol.

My girlfriend's dad and brother in law played in Birkdale 3 weeks ago when they were down here and almost got in a fight because the douchers behind them skipped them.

#45 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:34 AM

That is a sign directing you to the bathrooms at Amen corner, if I am not mistaken. The men's room is right there, and the ladies room is around the corner.

thanks a lot buzz killington way to ruin our fun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com