Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JawnyBlaze

Bucs' offer for Revis: 1st, 3rd, 6th & ~$15mil py long term contract

68 posts in this topic

I was the under the impression that nobody was stupid enough to believe it was. Once again you manage to qualify for that elite level of idiocy that so very few share. Congratulations!

Yes, because he has such outstanding accuracy and decision-making attributes. If Freeman wasn't the problem, then this wouldn't be 'a make or break' year for him.

Jets would be insane not to take this

why in the hell would they give up that much.

id take that deal in a heart beat!

I was the under the impression that nobody was stupid enough to believe it was. Once again you manage to qualify for that elite level of idiocy that so very few share. Congratulations!

Rename thread: Darrelle Revis to join Bucs and All-Pro Josh Freeman in Superbowl Run

Riiiiiight. It's the surrounding cast that is choking the talent out of poor Josh Freeman. Nevermind the fact that he has issues reading defenses and can't make good decisions under pressure.

Congratulations yourself.

I dont understand why the Bucs are even interested in this nonsense? Even if Revis is as good as advertised and completely takes one receiver out of the game, sure that effects us (the Panthers) but does little to nothing vs the Falcons and Saints. Both of those teams have a myriad of receiving weapons.

1 person likes this

freeman is not great

freeman is not terrible

freeman is not great

freeman is not terrible

Agreed. It is, however, the offseason, which means we should be an objective about our opponents so we can better prepare ourselves to beat them.

Freeman is good. He may progress. He likely won't regress. He is not any of the aforementioned extremes. A good QB that a team is determined to assist is a threat. Not one we can just stick our fingers in our ears and say "herp derp he is TeH sukz"

Riiiiiight. It's the surrounding cast that is choking the talent out of poor Josh Freeman. Nevermind the fact that he has issues reading defenses and can't make good decisions under pressure.

Congratulations yourself.

It's amusing and ironic that you say this. Fabricating arguments isn't usually the best indicator that someone responds well under pressure.

all that money tampa has to spend is burning a hole in their pockets.

please let this happen and have him blow up that locker room please please please and thank you

Agreed. It is, however, the offseason, which means we should be an objective about our opponents so we can better prepare ourselves to beat them.

Freeman is good. He may progress. He likely won't regress. A good QB that a team is determined to assist is a threat. Not one we can just stick our fingers in our ears and say "herp derp he is TeH sukz"

The Huddle is pretty much just about the last place I would come to expecting a purely objective conversation.