7 replies to this topic

#1 CatScratchFever

CatScratchFever

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:23 AM

This is going to be a trial run for the Gameday operations on campus since this is the 1st major football event. Should be an awesome time. You can go on the field post game to meet players and attempt field goals.

There should be a pretty nice tailgate party in the black lot. Look for the Normbulance!

Posted Image

Details here:

http://www.charlotte...TCLID=207024360

Also, if you are an alum:

http://alumni.uncc.e...g-football-game

#2 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,980 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 17 April 2013 - 12:16 PM

I'm coming out on saturday... should be a lot of fun!

#3 kman72

kman72

Sports Maniac

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:32 PM

I want to go, not going to be able to since I am working at the Shrine Bowl Combine that day. Should be a great event and time to see all the new guys on the field together. I am an alum recently graduating in December.

#4 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,443 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:40 AM

Approximately 1,600 general public tickets have been sold. 4,700 seat license holders have their tickets. 2,500+ students have requested tickets (and more will walk up and get their's on gameday).

We might break 10,000 at the Spring game, which is pretty good. Should be a great atmosphere for the players.

#5 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 6,020 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:54 PM

That is some exciting stuff right there.. After one poor season I got UNCC nearly undefeated the next season in NCAA 2008 so ... My expectations of a National Championship in 3 seasons is really grounded in reality.

#6 holderoftruth

holderoftruth

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:49 PM

Today was a great atmosphere. The fan support exceeded my expectations for it being a spring game.

#7 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • 3,443 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:15 PM

Yep. Almost 14,000 at a Spring game is phenomenal for a program like ours. We actually sold out of general admission tickets apparently. I think the 14,000 number will put us at the highest in Conference USA (although we have the advantage of it being our first).

Really an excellent showing. I'm impressed. Last week I was expecting only 8000 or so at the game. 14,000 exceeds even my most optimistic expectations.

#8 Kitten Diver

Kitten Diver

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,824 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:09 PM

It was a great time. I have never seen so much support for anything like what we had today. Maybe the Louisville game in 04.. maybe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com