Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OchoNueve

DeAndre Hopkins visiting Panthers today

103 posts in this topic

Make it go away

I wouldn't be mad at all with Hopkins at 14. Like others have said, if he's your guy then take him.

Trading down would be ideal, not because he's not deserving of being taken at 14, but for the simple fact that we only have 5 picks and could really use some extra picks. This would mean possibly netting an extra 2nd or a 3rd and some other picks.

1 person likes this

If we think D-Hop has some juice, the only way I see us taking him at 14 is if Tavon Austin is gone. As has been stated, this may be the forerunner to a trade down. Perhaps we will trade down, or maybe, just maybe, we pick Austin and trade him for D-hop and a third round pick if the cards fall right. The Pats, Ravens and the 49ers are reportedly some of the parties interested in Austin's services. At best we get D-Hop and a 3rd, at worst, Austin.

If we trade down and got him and Cyprien I would be ecstatic

I would bust a huge nut.

This guy is a very good WR, not speedy but he's got great hands. He won't be there at 44 but we're taking a look at him anyway.

Frick yes.

I would take Hopkins over Patterson but wouldn't take either at 14.

I pissed my pants just thinking about it.

Highlights against some pretty bad teams. NC State about the best. I didn't see one highlight against a superior team. Not even a catch.

Coincidential???? Could be.

Highlights against some pretty bad teams. NC State about the best. I didn't see one highlight against a superior team. Not even a catch.

so i assume you missed the LSU game cutups?

So you didn't see him against LSU?