Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keenan Allen Pro Day Tommorow.

328 posts in this topic

Posted

Unless Star falls, Allen is the guy I want. I'm looking forward to it. A good pro day and any doubt I have about him at #14 will disappear.

Posted

Guarantee him we will draft him. Tell him to go out there and tank it. Reveal plan after draft.

Profit.

Posted

Guarantee him we will draft him. Tell him to go out there and tank it. Reveal plan after draft.

Profit.

Yea I wish, but if you're Keenan Allen and think you can break into the top ten why would you do it?

Posted

Been on this wagon a while now. Allen is the guy to take at #14.

If he runs a 4.4 or lower he'll go to the Jets. Or someone will jump us and take him. This only helps us to get a top 10 pick to fall to us.

Posted

I've also liked Allen as our 1st pick. He looks to be the most complete WR in this year's group.

Posted

Yea I wish, but if you're Keenan Allen and think you can break into the top ten why would you do it?

Pitch the whole "Cleveland, Buffalo, and the Jets are the three teams in the Top 10 likely to take the top WR" and hey, who knows?

Posted

Pro day 40 times are notorious for being inaccurate often being much faster than combine times. With that being said, it will be important for Allen to show he has the speed to go with his size. Given the ankle and knee injuries, it is important that he show he still has his speed. On the other hand if he can run a 4.4, it will be faster than he ran in college. He is not known for his speed. I hate to say it but he reminds me of another Pac 12 receiver we drafted a few years ago. If he runs between 4.6 and 4.7 I wouldn't touch him before the 2nd round at the earliest.

Posted

He's kinda a Hakeem Nicks 2.0. Why not Gettleman?

Im go wait outside at Proehlific Park to get Mayock's autograph. Love that man!

Posted

He's been my pick for awhile, rooting for him... And if he had even mediocre QB play in his senior year (hint: it was worse than bad) i think he would be getting talked about a bit more

Posted

Most complete WR in this years draft, I would be completely fine with this pick at #14.

Posted

Get into the 3rd and take Dobson. Best bang for the buck imo

6'3 and runs a 4.4 Vice like hands (lowest drop % in college) And makes just outrageous catches.

Posted

Assuming Allen performs to his ability and has a solid pro day I am in favor of taking him at 14 if we go offense and Cyprien at 14 if we go defense. I want one of these two in a Panther's uniform next season if we cannot move down in the draft.