Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Growl

Keenan Allen Pro Day Tommorow.

328 posts in this topic

As time goes on, I think we should just sit back and pick whichever falls to us in the second. Unless there is a huge run on WR in the first, we should pick the best DT/Safety/CB available, and then grab Hopkins/Allen/Patterson in the second, one of them is going to slide.

Normally the times actually come from recruiting camps but your point is valid. My point is when I watch a guy like Hopkins who is a "confirmed" 4.5 guy and watch Allen, I don't see large differences in term of burst off the line, straight line speed, speed out of breaks etc....

I don't know about you but I would have a hard time determining the difference between the two when we are talking tens of a second. Watching film is always relative to the other players, field conditions, whether he has just run 3 long routs and is tired , etc. That is partly my point. Without a bionic eye how could you tell the difference between a guy running a 4.5 and 4.7 really. The only way I have seen this really work is having guys run the exact same route on the same field and superimposing them next to each other and you can see the difference. Otherwise the differences are too subtle to be able to see anyway for most everyone. Particularly casual fans.

Why are you acting like you're an expert? From the person accusing people of trying to be experts. Pretty funny

Read the earlier post where I said I was a fan and not an expert. If you think I act and talk like an expert then thanks for the compliment but I am surely not. I am just a fan like you and others. I am one of the few here who readily admit it.

Whos you to say he doesn't look like a 4.5 guy in those highlights. And you're disagreeing with Mayock's words?

You sound like a hypocrite. Acting like you know more than others around here with "no credentials to back it up". The ones pointing the fingers always are the hypocrites.

Why the circular arguments? I never said he looked like a 4.5 guy or didn't. I said I don't believe that trying to determine the difference between a 4.5 and 4.7 guy by watching game film is accurate to say one or the other definitive. I said he ran 4.7 and Mayock is making excuses to justify his position. What happened to everyone being able to have an opinion.....

Read the earlier post where I said I was a fan and not an expert. If you think I act and talk like an expert then thanks for the compliment but I am surely not. I am just a fan like you and others. I am one of the few here who readily admit it.

Everyone here admits they talk as fans that's why we're all in a fuggn fantasy forum man. If you think anyone here including myself talked like an expert, thank you too for the compliments. You're such a hypocrite.

Whos you to say he doesn't look like a 4.5 guy in those highlights. And you're disagreeing with Mayock's words?

You sound like a hypocrite. Acting like you know more than others around here with "no credentials to back it up". The ones pointing the fingers always are the hypocrites.

So if you point the finger at me like you are doing, does that make you the hypocrite?

Why the circular arguments? I never said he looked like a 4.5 guy or didn't. I said I don't believe that trying to determine the difference between a 4.5 and 4.7 guy by watching game film is accurate to say one or the other definitive. I said he ran 4.7 and Mayock is making excuses to justify his position. What happened to everyone being able to have an opinion.....

Lol what happened to everyone being able to have an opinion? Ask yourself that bro. Gah what a hypocrite. Hypocrite . Hypocrite.

So if you point the finger at me like you are doing, does that make you the hypocrite?

I'm not. I never accused anyone of being Mayock.

Everyone here admits they talk as fans that's why we're all in a fuggn fantasy forum man. If you think anyone here including myself talked like an expert, thank you too for the compliments. You're such a hypocrite.

Saying he looks like a 4.5 guy to me assumes you know what one looks like and can tell the difference between a 4.5 guy and a 4.7 guy. That assumes you have some kind of expertise to tell the difference which wouldn't be obvious to the casual fan. I called BS and you have been the one on the attack calling me a hypocrite.

Casual fans don't make statements like that and I am smart enough to know that and don't do it. And no, I don't think you are an expert, I think you are a pseudo expert. You seem to be the only one who misses the distinction.

But I won't keep going back and forth because I have seen you do this for pages like other posters we know. Think what you want and get in the last word.

Saying he looks like a 4.5 guy to me assumes you know what one looks like and can tell the difference between a 4.5 guy and a 4.7 guy. That assumes you have some kind of expertise to tell the difference which wouldn't be obvious to the casual fan. I called BS and you have been the one on the attack calling me a hypocrite.

Casual fans don't make statements like that and I am smart enough to know that and don't do it. And no, I don't think you are an expert, I think you are a pseudo expert. You seem to be the only one who misses the distinction.

But I won't keep going back and forth because I have seen you do this for pages like other posters we know. Think what you want and get in the last word.

I can sure distinguished it bc Keenan didn't look like a Tyler Eifert running in the highlights.

You too funny bro.

I can sure distinguished it bc Keenan didn't look like a Tyler Eifert running in the highlights.

You too funny bro.

I think that anyone who thinks they can discerne the differences in what aa 4.5 guy and a 4.7 guy look like on tape are totally full of poo. We are talking about 2/10th of a second over 40 yards......that is the blink of an eye.

I think that anyone who thinks they can discerne the differences in what aa 4.5 guy and a 4.7 guy look like on tape are totally full of poo. We are talking about 2/10th of a second over 40 yards......that is the blink of an eye.

I never said I can tell the differences in time. My point is he doesn't look like a Tyler Eifert 4.6-4.7 guy on those highlights. Tell me if you disagree.