Photo
- - - - -

Keenan Allen Pro Day Tommorow.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
327 replies to this topic

#325 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

Dey Hate Us Because They Aint Us!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:56 AM

Koolkat is Brandon Lafell. It makes sense...we like you Brandon.

#326 poorboysrev

poorboysrev

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:38 PM

i don't think we're done in FA. i don't think we'll be done by draft time.

i think they are hoping to trade back and it could very well be that the plan is to pick one up in the second and are making sure they've got a good handle on who is going to be there at 44.

I'm in the same boat that I'll be fine with whatever....ok, probably not an OG, but beyond that I'll be fine and I'm prepared for anything, tbh.

I agree with all of that man. We didn't pick Dwan up til preseason last year because Rivera saw a hole in our lineup during training camp. We traded for Murphy in May I think. The same kind of moves will happen this year. We will fill holes in the roster with cheap vets after the draft. There are ALOT of good vets unsigned. We will go bargain shopping.

#327 saX man

saX man

halt the tomfoolery

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:39 PM

i don't think we're done in FA. i don't think we'll be done by draft time.

i think they are hoping to trade back and it could very well be that the plan is to pick one up in the second and are making sure they've got a good handle on who is going to be there at 44.

I'm in the same boat that I'll be fine with whatever....ok, probably not an OG, but beyond that I'll be fine and I'm prepared for anything, tbh.

I agree.

I mean they made it clear that they would let the draft predicate the FA so you'd have to imagine there are moves post-draft. No way we come out with a SS, WR, DT, and RG all capable of starting off the bat from the draft.

I think they're going after who they think would be the best additions to the team as players. Not looking at a position to specifically draft at a certain point.

#328 Pantherman

Pantherman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:32 PM

Here is my only concern with the guy. He is coming off of a knee injury and taking him 14th is a big risk. Speed I am a little concern about, but not as much as the knee and how he might could hurt it again. If it wasn't for knee I would say go for it. But since the knee is a concern right now. I say pass on him go after another WR or DT for that fact or drop down in the draft and pick up more picks along the way. Pretty simple solution.