Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Early Top 25 for 2013-14

30 posts in this topic

Posted

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/9147684/very-early-top-25-2013-14-season-ncaa-men-college-basketball

Posted

yeah these are fun to look at now but they don't mean crap ....see if you can find his early T25 from this time last year.

Ohio State at #6 is absurd

Posted

It is early but we need something to talk about. It does seem early especially since we don't know who all is leaving yet and Wiggins is still on the board.

Posted

Kentucky at #1 is laughable. Let us see what the freshmen can do before you put them #1.

Posted

So Calipari gets to UK and suddenly has two #1 recruiting classes. How long until he gets investigated and they have several seasons voided? Some people never learn.

Posted

I think UNC at 8 is too high.... I feel we should be somewhere between 12-15

If we somehow land Wiggins though then we're definitely top 5 if not the top overall seed

Posted

Top 5 IMO, no specific order...

UK

Duke

UNC

L'ville

MSU (although I think Harris leaves)

I think Michigan sees too many guys leave, Arizona would be right outside the top 5.

Posted

So Calipari gets to UK and suddenly has two #1 recruiting classes. How long until he gets investigated and they have several seasons voided? Some people never learn.

Two?

2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013 they have been #1 (Rivals or ESPN), with 2012 being the only toss-up with UCLA.

Posted

Duke is too high, lack of a big man will be our downfall, we desperately need a grad. Transfer big man. he doesnt have to be a scorer, just able to defend and grab boards

Posted

Duke is too high, lack of a big man will be our downfall, we desperately need a grad. Transfer big man. he doesnt have to be a scorer, just able to defend and grab boards

I really think Jabari plays time at the 5 next year. Not a lot, but some. Essentially, he's going to be the Lebron from the Olympic team where K would throw LBJ at the 5 in the same situations (lacking big men).

Cook, Suliamon, Dawkins, Hood, Jabari and just run/score teams to death.

Posted

if russ smith comes back I can see

1. UK

2. Lville