29 replies to this topic

#16 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,661 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:41 AM

Jabari Parker was the MVP of the Jordan Brand game and Matt Jones added 14 points.

#17 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 13,890 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:12 PM

I love posts like this...

You're right.... Some people never learn...

Hard to tell if you're being snarky and support Calipari, or not. At least you used the correct form of "you're" which is impressive enough on this board.

The facts are very easy to find: in the two previous seasons where Calipari had success, 96 with UMass and 08 with Memphis, he had his tournament wins, and in the Memphis case, the entire season vacated for a variety of recruiting and eligabilty violations. it's only natural to assume that his recruiting success at UK is equally suspect. If UK gets their championship voided as well, it serves them right for hiring someone with a known history of cheating.

#18 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,482 posts
  • Location704

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:18 PM

Calipari is laundering the money through the churches

#19 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 01:04 PM

I doubt Calipari does anything in recruiting that other schools dont do

So yeah he is probably cheating

#20 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,989 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:04 AM

I doubt Calipari does anything in recruiting that other schools dont do

So yeah he is probably cheating

I definitely think he pushes the edge though. Doesn't bother me that much though. I don't blame Calipari. He's just abusing the system in place.

#21 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,733 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 01:13 PM

I don't see unc as a top 5 team after losing bullock. He was arguably their best player last year and still don't have a dominant post that Roy likes. If wiggins comes then looking at top 10 with elite 8 or maybe final 4 potential but that the ceiling IMO. A lot like KU was this year but without Withey. Very similar IMO...

I have no argument for UK at #1. Cal just proved he could win a title with a very similar team last year. This team could be better than that one.

#22 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,826 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:20 PM

I don't see unc as a top 5 team after losing bullock. He was arguably their best player last year and still don't have a dominant post that Roy likes. If wiggins comes then looking at top 10 with elite 8 or maybe final 4 potential but that the ceiling IMO. A lot like KU was this year but without Withey. Very similar IMO...

I have no argument for UK at #1. Cal just proved he could win a title with a very similar team last year. This team could be better than that one.

I would have liked to have kept Bullock of course, but I believe Hairston will be better at the 2. The problem will be in the post as you've said. I think James and Hubert will be better next year, but who knows how much better. In any case, I don't think UNC should be ranked top 10...unless we manage to get Wiggins. Even then, I'd have to see Wiggins in action against college players to see if the hype is warranted. I'm a little cynical when it comes to freshmen.

#23 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,395 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:27 PM

Losing Bullock definitely hurts UNC, especially if they miss on Wiggins. I think Hairston has All-American ceiling next year though, and with Paige, McAdoo, and potentially something from the two freshman bigs, UNC will be able to scare some good teams when they're hot.

#24 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,661 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:18 PM

@TheDevilsDen: Duke visiting Tarik Black tonight for a visit. To say it's a big visit would be somewhat of an understatement.

#25 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,661 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:05 PM

Source told me Duke put a fullcourt press on Tarik Black yesterday. Mike Krzyzewski, Steve Wojciechowski & Nate James all visited his home.
Per Gary Parrish.

@RealJayWilliams: Rumors circulating that Duke is making a big push for Tarik Black (Memphis) That front court w/ Rodney Hood, Parker & Black would be scary.

#26 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,482 posts
  • Location704

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:21 PM

college-basketball.si.com/2013/04/18/north-carolina-nba-draft-decisions-ncaa/

#27 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,661 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:26 PM

college-basketball.si.com/2013/04/18/north-carolina-nba-draft-decisions-ncaa/

What does this mean? You are late to the party today.

#28 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,482 posts
  • Location704

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:53 PM

I wonder if Jason Williams tweeted from his street bike?

#29 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,482 posts
  • Location704

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:56 PM

Losing Bullock definitely hurts UNC, especially if they miss on Wiggins. I think Hairston has All-American ceiling next year though, and with Paige, McAdoo, and potentially something from the two freshman bigs, UNC will be able to scare some good teams when they're hot.

Yeah they're going to be incredible to watch next season and they have a lot of talent with or w/o AW. That front court rotation is going to be fun to watch!

Ready for Wiggins to announce he's headed to UK so I can get into full swing of the off season.

#30 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,661 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:12 PM

I wonder if Jason Williams tweeted from his street bike?

Classy unc/ecu fan, whatever you are.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com