Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ashely Judd-gate? Recording from Mitch McConnell's office

32 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='g5jamz' timestamp='1365601334' post='2190529']

Single person notification is allowed in some states...but not if it's third party.[/quote]
That's why I said OK instead of legal.

[Quote]If it's someone IN the office, it's legal. Maybe a bunch of republicans should simply pose as liberals and infiltrate and record every detail of every campaign management meeting. Sounds like a good idea.[/quote]
K.

[quote]FBI will find out if it's 3rd party or someone from the office.[/quote]
Yep.

[Quote]As for the Romney comment, candidates make comments all the time within the confidence of "no cameras/no reporters" luncheons. What Romney said was stupid and had absolutely no worth. Obama claimed a bunch of people were bitter clingers to bibles and gun, but that didn't get quite the mileage. Because he's Mr. Entertainment Tonight.
[/quote]I saw it as more Obama didn't frame it in a way that said he would ignore them if president.

Posted · Report post

Both Obama and Romney were at least partially correct when they said these things. But brutal honesty is usually a bad thing for a politician.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='BBQ&Beer' timestamp='1365572833' post='2190438']
Secretly recording someone is only OK when its the ACORN pimp dude.
[/quote]well, top-secret, highly classified info passes thru his office everyday. while, Out-in-the-open, low class, voters pass thru acorn offices everyday.

Posted · Report post

I don't think you understand how information classified Top Secret works.

Posted · Report post

Sadly, he is probably at least partially correct. A few years ago, it was said that the easiest way to ensure that classified information was leaked was to give it to a congressman. They shouldn't be discussing classified information in their offices, but it happens.

Posted · Report post

I'm totally correct. In order to view documents marked Top Secret there are rules to follow in terms of dissemination, document check out and return...

That's different from someone discussing TS information in a non secure area.

Posted · Report post

"mister mcconnell what do you say to the people who question the ethics of trying to use judd's personal mental history against her?"

"TYPICAL LIBERAL LEFTIST TACTICS AMIRIGHT"

i cant believe that interview was real and not theonion.tv

Posted · Report post

SECNAV Instruction 5510 for Naval personnel, something else for civilians. But I know it well.

Just saying that in DC, it the rules aren't always followed.

I doubt classified info is flowing thru a Senators office, but it certainly might be available. Of course, a leak of classified info thru an unauthorized recording would actually get the Senator in more trouble.

Posted · Report post

Btw, does anyone serious think that Ashley Judd has a shot at winning the Senate seat in Kentucky?

Posted · Report post

mcconnell sure did

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Davidson Deac II' timestamp='1365650903' post='2191349']
Btw, does anyone serious think that Ashley Judd has a shot at winning the Senate seat in Kentucky?
[/quote]

Al Franken

Posted · Report post

[quote name='g5jamz' timestamp='1365679493' post='2191556']
Al Franken
[/quote]

Quite a difference between Kentucky and Minnesota.