#1 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,421 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:40 PM

http://www.dailymail...ed-deal-it.html

A woman who worked at a Philadelphia abortion clinic has testified how she was handed a glass pan carrying a screaming newborn with no eyes or mouth and told to deal with it.
Sherry West, who is a witness in the murder trial against her former boss Dr. Kermit Gosnell, said that when the tiny 'specimen' screamed 'it sounded like a little alien'.
West is testifying in the case under a deal with prosecutors after she pleaded guilty to third-degree murder involving the death of a 41-year-old woman at the clinic.

#2 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,956 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:45 PM

what is it with graphic baby news stories and people named sherry west

http://www.carolinah...st#entry2174795

#3 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,772 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:46 PM

How does a newborn without a mouth scream?

I'm assuming she meant the sounds it was making?

Also, how does one logically paint all "pro-abortionists" as somehow supporting this sick guy?

#4 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,891 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:52 PM

cool now just find a "pro abortionist" who's in favor of barbaric illegal abortion such as what kermit gosnell carried out and we won't have an inherently self-contradictory proposition anymore.

e: this kind of thing also happened a lot more before the decision

#5 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,421 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:58 PM

cool now just find a "pro abortionist" who's in favor of barbaric illegal abortion such as what kermit gosnell carried out and we won't have an inherently self-contradictory proposition anymore.

e: this kind of thing also happened a lot more before the decision

Planned Parenthood.

#6 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,820 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:17 PM

I hope to see you picketing death sentences soon enough as what is executing 99 people who are guilty when you kill 1 innocent person per year

The danger that innocent people will be executed because of errors in the criminal justice system is getting worse. A total of 69 people have been released from death row since 1973 after evidence of their innocence emerged. Twenty-one condemned inmates have been released since 1993, including seven from the state of Illinois alone. Many of these cases were discovered not because of the normal appeals process, but rather as a result of new scientific techniques, investigations by journalists, and the dedicated work of expert attorneys, not available to the typical death row inmate.

Keep on fighting for life!

#7 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,421 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:39 PM

Who's talking death penalty here... oh yeah. You. You only want it for these sorts of "people".

#8 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,820 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:40 PM

I don't have an acceptable error on killing innocent people....you apparently only count babies as inncocent

#9 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,421 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:42 PM

I don't have an acceptable error on killing innocent people....you apparently only count babies as inncocent

Again...you're bringing up crap in attempt to thwart the argument.

Heads up...I'm not pro-death penalty.

#10 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,421 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:42 PM

Who's inconsistent now

#11 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,820 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:50 PM

Who's inconsistent now

I'm pro life not sure where I'm inconsistent.

#12 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,421 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:05 PM

Then why bring up the death penalty nonsense.

#13 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:21 PM

Licks fingers..

#14 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,580 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:48 PM

He performed illegal, late-term abortions and when the babies were born alive, he would sever their spinal cords to kill them, prosecutors have claimed over the four-week trial.Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2306261/House-horrors-abortion-clinic-worker-handed-screaming-newborn-eyes-mouth-asked-deal-it.html#ixzz2Q08azFqg Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Are you a troll or really this stupid? He killed live born babies. That's illegal and one of the reasons he on trial. Wtf are you talking about?

#15 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,421 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:51 PM

He performed illegal, late-term abortions and when the babies were born alive, he would sever their spinal cords to kill them, prosecutors have claimed over the four-week trial.Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2Q08azFqg Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Are you a troll or really this stupid? He killed live born babies. That's illegal and one of the reasons he on trial. Wtf are you talking about?

Those are just the ones he's being prosecuted for...

you that naive to believe that's all that occurred?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com