Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blood on the hands of pro-abortionists... "deal with it"

200 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[url="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2306261/House-horrors-abortion-clinic-worker-handed-screaming-newborn-eyes-mouth-asked-deal-it.html"]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2306261/House-horrors-abortion-clinic-worker-handed-screaming-newborn-eyes-mouth-asked-deal-it.html[/url]

[quote]
[size="2"][size=1]A woman who worked at a Philadelphia abortion clinic has testified how she was handed a glass pan carrying a screaming newborn with no eyes or mouth and told to deal with it.[/size][/size]
[size="2"][size=1]Sherry West, who is a witness in the murder trial against her former boss Dr. Kermit Gosnell, said that when the tiny 'specimen' screamed 'it sounded like a little alien'.[/size][/size]
[size="2"][size=1]West is testifying in the case [/size][size=1]under a deal with prosecutors after she pleaded guilty to third-degree murder involving the death of a 41-year-old woman at the clinic.[/size][/size]
[/quote]

Posted · Report post

what is it with graphic baby news stories and people named sherry west

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/85232-i-have-officially-lost-faith-in-humanity-baby-shot-in-face-in-robbery/page__st__30__hl__+sherry%20+west#entry2174795

Posted · Report post

How does a newborn without a mouth scream?

I'm assuming she meant the sounds it was making?

Also, how does one logically paint all "pro-abortionists" as somehow supporting this sick guy?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

cool now just find a "pro abortionist" who's in favor of barbaric illegal abortion such as what kermit gosnell carried out and we won't have an inherently self-contradictory proposition anymore.

e: this kind of thing also happened a lot more before [i]the decision[/i]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='I Registered To Post This' timestamp='1365533522' post='2189892']
cool now just find a "pro abortionist" who's in favor of barbaric illegal abortion such as what kermit gosnell carried out and we won't have an inherently self-contradictory proposition anymore.

e: this kind of thing also happened a lot more before [i]the decision[/i]
[/quote]

Planned Parenthood.

Posted · Report post

I hope to see you picketing death sentences soon enough as what is executing 99 people who are guilty when you kill 1 innocent person per year

[quote]The danger that innocent people will be executed because of errors in the criminal justice system is getting worse. A total of 69 people have been released from death row since 1973 after evidence of their innocence emerged. Twenty-one condemned inmates have been released since 1993, including seven from the state of Illinois alone. Many of these cases were discovered not because of the normal appeals process, but rather as a result of new scientific techniques, investigations by journalists, and the dedicated work of expert attorneys, not available to the typical death row inmate. [/quote]

Keep on fighting for life!

Posted · Report post

Who's talking death penalty here... oh yeah. You. You only want it for these sorts of "people".

Posted · Report post

I don't have an acceptable error on killing innocent people....you apparently only count babies as inncocent
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Panthro' timestamp='1365536447' post='2189944']
I don't have an acceptable error on killing innocent people....you apparently only count babies as inncocent
[/quote]

Again...you're bringing up crap in attempt to thwart the argument.

Heads up...I'm not pro-death penalty.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Panthro' timestamp='1365536447' post='2189944']
[/quote]

Who's inconsistent now

Posted · Report post

[quote name='g5jamz' timestamp='1365536578' post='2189948']
Who's inconsistent now
[/quote]
[b]I'm[/b] pro life not sure where I'm inconsistent.

Posted · Report post

Then why bring up the death penalty nonsense.