Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blood on the hands of pro-abortionists... "deal with it"

200 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Licks fingers..

Posted · Report post

He performed illegal, late-term abortions and when the babies were born alive, he would sever their spinal cords to kill them, prosecutors have claimed over the four-week trial.Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2306261/House-horrors-abortion-clinic-worker-handed-screaming-newborn-eyes-mouth-asked-deal-it.html#ixzz2Q08azFqg Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Are you a troll or really this stupid? He killed live born babies. That's illegal and one of the reasons he on trial. Wtf are you talking about?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

He performed illegal, late-term abortions and when the babies were born alive, he would sever their spinal cords to kill them, prosecutors have claimed over the four-week trial.Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2306261/House-horrors-abortion-clinic-worker-handed-screaming-newborn-eyes-mouth-asked-deal-it.html#ixzz2Q08azFqg Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Are you a troll or really this stupid? He killed live born babies. That's illegal and one of the reasons he on trial. Wtf are you talking about?

Those are just the ones he's being prosecuted for...

you that naive to believe that's all that occurred?

Posted · Report post

Those are just the ones he's being prosecuted for...

you that naive to believe that's all that occurred?

And you think that helps prove your point that pro abortionist are to blame.

I'm going with not a troll.

Posted · Report post

so from what I can gather...

This evil person committed evil acts. He's now on trial for evil acts. Because some of his acts are termed "abortions," all "abortionists" have blood on their hands?

Just curious G5, do you cry yourself to sleep at night over the guilt you feel because of the various murders committed by "anti-abortionists?"

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Planned Parenthood.

so if i went to planned parenthood's website right now i'd find "illegal abortion" in their mission statement and "free kermit" t-shirts for sale

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

so from what I can gather...

This evil person committed evil acts. He's now on trial for evil acts. Because some of his acts are termed "abortions," all "abortionists" have blood on their hands?

Just curious G5, do you cry yourself to sleep at night over the guilt you feel because of the various murders committed by "anti-abortionists?"

most "pro-abortionists" (i guess he means pro-choice individuals) are in favor of abortion being legal and subject to tight oversight and regulation which would lead to fewer rather than more scenarios like we see here.

and no, trans-vaginal wands so women know that they're aborting a fetus and not a can of peas or something and forcing abortion providers to get admitting privileges in order to railroad them out of states where hospitals don't want to touch the matter aren't what i'm talking about. until abortion is treated as a legitimate medical procedure instead of this weird in-between thing that can be fuged with as politically expedient then we're going to see more kermit gosnells slipping through the cracks.

Posted · Report post

We should make that illegal. Oh, we already did? Good work america, have a cookie

cookie.gif

Posted · Report post

damn that cookie looks good

Posted · Report post

wanna eat that cookie

Posted · Report post

Sooooo is anyone on here actually for abortion, and if so why? I am not nor have I ever trolled. I really want to hear the arguments from someone who is actually for it.

My personal belief ( if anyone is interested) is that there is no moral or ethical justification for it. I do not feel as though a pregnant woman has some special say so about whether or not a child should live or die. And calling something a fetus does not change the fact that it is alive. However, I recognize that if faced with extreme situations (rape of family member, incest etc) I doubt my resolve would hold up against the pain felt by my closest loved ones. For that reason I don't think that it can be adequately legislated either way.

Posted · Report post

By G5s logic all abortion should be illegal because of an irresponsible minority

Now ask him about gun laws