Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blood on the hands of pro-abortionists... "deal with it"

200 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

By G5 s logic here, all pro gun people have blood on their hands for Newtown.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='I Registered To Post This' timestamp='1365543886' post='2190080']

so if i went to planned parenthood's website right now i'd find "illegal abortion" in their mission statement and "free kermit" t-shirts for sale
[/quote]

[yt]QkSaypnvvqY[/yt]

And remember...our great president wouldn't vote for the abortion survivor bill in the Illinois senate committee. They are consistent...but when really pressed they'll simply lie because they know their true feelings would not be publically accepted. By an overwhelming majority.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='mav1234' timestamp='1365543284' post='2190074']
so from what I can gather...

This evil person committed evil acts. He's now on trial for evil acts. Because some of his acts are termed "abortions," all "abortionists" have blood on their hands?

Just curious G5, do you cry yourself to sleep at night over the guilt you feel because of the various murders committed by "anti-abortionists?"
[/quote]

Where do you draw the line.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='g5jamz' timestamp='1365561971' post='2190317']
Where do you draw the line.
[/quote]

Laws exist for a reason. This guy broke them.

Posted · Report post

I'm just proud of g5 for posting something that's not a back handed dig at a minority.

Let's all give him a hand, guys!

Posted · Report post

And here we thought Cantroll was going to be the resident race baiter.

Posted · Report post

Planned Parenthood running their own butcher houses...

[url="http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/video?id=9059275"]http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/video?id=9059275[/url]

Listen to the DHS administrator...she didn't want to say anything. She knows. Smug smile and all. In the case of Gossner, the Philly health department had numerous complaints, but chose (for political reasons?) not to do anything about it.

Posted · Report post

btw state of Delaware...why wouldn't a Planned Parenthood clinic be subject to health inspections?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='carpantherfan84' timestamp='1365556098' post='2190237']
Sooooo is anyone on here actually for abortion, and if so why? I am not nor have I ever trolled. I really want to hear the arguments from someone who is actually for it.[/quote]
For abortion, or for abortion to be legal?

[Quote]My personal belief ( if anyone is interested) is that there is no moral or ethical justification for it.[/quote]
My personal belief is that there is.

[Quote]I do not feel as though a pregnant woman has some special say so about whether or not a child should live or die. And calling something a fetus does not change the fact that it is alive.[/quote]
I feel a women should have control over her own body. Also, the fact that a fetus is alive doesn't change the fact that it isn't viable outside of the mother's body.

[Quote]However, I recognize that if faced with extreme situations (rape of family member, incest etc) I doubt my resolve would hold up against the pain felt by my closest loved ones. For that reason I don't think that it can be adequately legislated either way.
[/quote]

& thus the rub. About 90% of abortions are done before 13 weeks. If a woman hadn't realized she was pregnant & engaged in a dangerous activity (say motorcycle racing) had an accident, & the fetus was killed, should she be charged with negligent homicide?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='BBQ&Beer' timestamp='1365619898' post='2190810']

For abortion, or for abortion to be legal?

[/quote]
For abortion

My personal belief is that there is. [/quote]

what would that justification be?

I feel a women should have control over her own body. Also, the fact that a fetus is alive doesn't change the fact that it isn't viable outside of the mother's body.

[/quote]

interesting. Does control over your body extend to control over another life? Doesn't agreeing that a fetus is alive make it no different than any other life? Do we not incur an obligation to preserve a life that is dependent on us? Are parents not responsible for the lives of their children?

& thus the rub. About 90% of abortions are done before 13 weeks. If a woman hadn't realized she was pregnant & engaged in a dangerous activity (say motorcycle racing) had an accident, & the fetus was killed, should she be charged with negligent homicide?
[/quote]
I don't know, maybe. There is a precedent for it. If a pregnant woman is murdered, the murderer is charged twice regardless of whether or not the mother is 3 weeks or 8 months.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='carpantherfan84' timestamp='1365622075' post='2190833']

For abortion[/quote]
Never had or asked anyone to have one, nor do I plan to so I guess I'm not for abortion.

[Quote]what would that justification be?[/quote]
Its her, sometimes their, choice.

[quote]interesting. Does control over your body extend to control over another life? [/quote]
In this case yes.

[Quote]Doesn't agreeing that a fetus is alive make it no different than any other life?[/quote]
I'll get to that below.

[Quote] Do we not incur an obligation to preserve a life that is dependent on us?[/quote]
Yes. The point we disagree on is when that obligation starts.

[Quote] Are parents not responsible for the lives of their children?[/quote]
Yes, but we are talking about potential children.

[Quote]I don't know, maybe. There is a precedent for it. If a pregnant woman is murdered, the murderer is charged twice regardless of whether or not the mother is 3 weeks or 8 months.
[/quote]
If its " no different from other life", then why are you unsure?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='BBQ&Beer' timestamp='1365625054' post='2190861']

Its her, sometimes their, choice.

In this case yes.
[/quote]

Okay, But why? What gives them/her/him the right?

Yes. The point we disagree on is when that obligation starts.
Yes, but we are talking about potential children.[/quote]

when is that? what constitutes life? How do you measure it? How do you KNOOOW? In you heart, are you so sure that a babe at 8 weeks gestation is less alive than one at 10. is this not a life? [attachment=5568:8 weeks.jpg]

If its " no different from other life", then why are you unsure?
[/quote]
Not because it is not a life that it is taken. I pause only because an accident should not be seen the same as negligence.