Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

g5jamz

Blood on the hands of pro-abortionists... "deal with it"

200 posts in this topic

Sooooo is anyone on here actually for abortion, and if so why? I am not nor have I ever trolled. I really want to hear the arguments from someone who is actually for it.

My personal belief ( if anyone is interested) is that there is no moral or ethical justification for it. I do not feel as though a pregnant woman has some special say so about whether or not a child should live or die. And calling something a fetus does not change the fact that it is alive. However, I recognize that if faced with extreme situations (rape of family member, incest etc) I doubt my resolve would hold up against the pain felt by my closest loved ones. For that reason I don't think that it can be adequately legislated either way.

By G5s logic all abortion should be illegal because of an irresponsible minority

Now ask him about gun laws

By G5 s logic here, all pro gun people have blood on their hands for Newtown.

1 person likes this

so if i went to planned parenthood's website right now i'd find "illegal abortion" in their mission statement and "free kermit" t-shirts for sale

And remember...our great president wouldn't vote for the abortion survivor bill in the Illinois senate committee. They are consistent...but when really pressed they'll simply lie because they know their true feelings would not be publically accepted. By an overwhelming majority.

so from what I can gather...

This evil person committed evil acts. He's now on trial for evil acts. Because some of his acts are termed "abortions," all "abortionists" have blood on their hands?

Just curious G5, do you cry yourself to sleep at night over the guilt you feel because of the various murders committed by "anti-abortionists?"

Where do you draw the line.

Where do you draw the line.

Laws exist for a reason. This guy broke them.

I'm just proud of g5 for posting something that's not a back handed dig at a minority.

Let's all give him a hand, guys!

And here we thought Cantroll was going to be the resident race baiter.